Satanic Temple Opens Abortion Clinic In New Mexico, Names It After Samuel Alito’s Mom

I always thought you infanticide advocates were just part of a baby death cult but that was before I realized you all have the full support of actual Satan worshippers.
Nothing says you're on the side of truth & light quite like having Satan actively & openly helping you out.

You baby butchers are evil ghouls controlled by demons

The same way I'm harmed by women in Afghanistan being denied education.

Unstable societies are created that are a danger to the world.

So you can't or won't read my question, let alone answer it.

Got it.

You surprise no one here.

The police? What the FUCK are they gonna do????

They are gonna do what they always do........laugh at you and go strap on the feed bag at the local donut shop.
Why shouldn`t the police laugh at you. I do it all the time. I`ll take these "pro-life" phonies seriously when they show outrage over our daily mass shootings and take a stand against the NRA. Thoughts and prayers are meaningless.

Xians make the perverts feel all oppressed n stuff and 'lonely'.
Children outside of the United States are abducted in much higher numbers for pedophile ways. Children are used as offerings to the devil. Inside our nation abortions, abuses promoted by our government sell outs in all ways is in front of us. The education system is proof of it.

Where I live, the local Planned Parenthood was firebombed, and they do not perform abortions there anyway, just give women reproductive and other types of healthcare. This place in New Mexico is a huge target for religious whack jobs and other anti abortion terrorists.

So you say.

How are you harmed by the fact that others have faith?
jesus-saves-kkk.jpg

Where I live, the local Planned Parenthood was firebombed, and they do not perform abortions there anyway, just give women reproductive and other types of healthcare. This place in New Mexico is a huge target for religious whack jobs and other anti abortion terrorists.
Well don’t worry about it. The local Planned Parenthood was just a clump of bricks, and this place is also just a clump, not a real building.

New Mexico is already very proabortion, actually.
One thing that is interesting is that the article stated they will be making prescription calls via internet zoom. If so thats actually more of a thing.

Well don’t worry about it. The local Planned Parenthood was just a clump of bricks, and this place is also just a clump, not a real building.
It was a clinic performing necessary, preventative, and vital women's health services to those most in need of it without financial means, and now it will remain closed for over a year.

Forum List

Back