SAT Scores of Asian Students Cancelled Over Cheating

sealybobo
A lot of black men hav dated white women but wouldn’t want their sisters dating white guys too.

We are not sexual insecure like white supremacists are. We don't have that fear of being wiped out. We are know that if we mate with a WW. The baby will still be a person of color.

So black men we dont really have a history of lynching and killing white men for being with BW. Don't get me wrong a lot of black fathers would prefer their daughter to date a BM. But it's not as deep as WM wanting their daughter to date, well, anything but a black dude
White men today do not have a history of lynching. That comment has nothing to do with who dates who.

sealybobo
A lot of black men hav dated white women but wouldn’t want their sisters dating white guys too.

We are not sexual insecure like white supremacists are. We don't have that fear of being wiped out. We are know that if we mate with a WW. The baby will still be a person of color.

So black men we dont really have a history of lynching and killing white men for being with BW. Don't get me wrong a lot of black fathers would prefer their daughter to date a BM. But it's not as deep as WM wanting their daughter to date, well, anything but a black dude
Yeah some black men have experienced the racism of white men and don't want their daughters around them. Sealybobo continues trying to compare blacks and whites as if everything is the same. That's a critical mistake whites who think like him make.

Yeah some black men have experienced the racism of white men and don't want their daughters around them. Sealybobo continues trying to compare blacks and whites as if everything is the same. That's a critical mistake whites who think like him make.
My experience is mixed the men my sister dated were not good they beat her and were not good to her but my daughter's boyfriend never hit her or abused her.

Forum List

Back