Sasquatch Adventures

Oct 23, 2021
Hey y'all! Nice to meet you, I'm... Well, you can call me Moron. I won't take offense.

So, I'm a squatcher. That's someone who studies sasquatches, or bigfoots. I heard this forum had a paranormal section, and that is literally the ONLY reason I made an account. So..

That's why I call myself Moron! Naw, I'm just kidding. Nobody wants to make a good paranormal forum, so here I am.

Anyway, is there anybody else here who is into squatchology (I don't know if that's a real term or something Cliff Barackman and Bobo Fay made up), has had experiences with sasquatches, or can give me some advice?

I've been looking for a good scifi/paranormal forum for a long time myself, cause I got questions about a lot of things.

I'm not a dedicated fan by any means, but I like the stories about UFO's, aliens, BigFoot, Nessie, The Jersey Devil, haunted places, paranormal, and possessions and such. I watched a LOT of the documentaries in the 70's on this stuff, when I was a teen.

Hey y'all! Nice to meet you, I'm... Well, you can call me Moron. I won't take offense.

So, I'm a squatcher. That's someone who studies sasquatches, or bigfoots. I heard this forum had a paranormal section, and that is literally the ONLY reason I made an account. So..

That's why I call myself Moron! Naw, I'm just kidding. Nobody wants to make a good paranormal forum, so here I am.

Anyway, is there anybody else here who is into squatchology (I don't know if that's a real term or something Cliff Barackman and Bobo Fay made up), has had experiences with sasquatches, or can give me some advice?
How come you guys always take such shitty vedio? Not to insult. Just asking for friend. :rolleyes:
Welcome in, by the way.

I studied it in my youth.

There were some very interesting stories, anecdotal, that existed, and that I really do think were genuine up until the late 19th, early 20th century, but I am of the opinion now, that because, whatever species they might have been, competed too closely with us, they have probably passed on by now.

I remember in my youth, and when I say youth, I mean, under ten, I would read about this stuff, so we are going way back in time during the Vietnam war now.

I read an account in a book in a library about how a WWI troop, after Russia had surrendered, and the revolution had started, encountered a family, a hominid family. Of course, because western science could not peer review this, or back this account up, it was purely anecdotal. However, the most prevalent sightings and interactions with humans of the close relatives to humans, seem to come out of central Asia. We can only guess now what they were. . . descendants of Australopithecus, or Neandertals? Who knows?

And, as I say, all of these populations have all probably passed on by now.

I honestly DO NOT THINK, that the ruling global elites ever really wanted man to understand how closely related he was to other animals, especially the religious elites.

Apr 28

The oldest account of Bigfoot was recorded in 986 AD​

The oldest account of Bigfoot was recorded in 986 AD by Leif Ericson and his men. During their first landing in the New World, the Norsemen wrote about manlike beasts that were “horribly ugly, hairy, swarthy and with great black eyes.”

Among his accounts, Leif told of seeing huge hairy men who towered over him and his men. The “huge hairy men”, according to Leif, lived in the Woods and had a rank odour and a deafening shriek. It should be noted that Leif Ericson and his men describe huge manlike beasts that were loud and foul-smelling and clearly distinct from native peoples. Apparently, Leif had several sightings of the “huge hairy men” before departing the island.

They called the creature “Skellring”. People believe that the creature “Skellring” is what we know today as Bigfoot. This is the earliest recorded encounter with Bigfoot, or Sasquatch.

The Norse word “skellring” is a term of contempt. It means, roughly, a “barbarian.” What is interesting is the word “hairy.” The Norse were a hairy people themselves, big men with matted hair and beards. Why did they remark on the “skellring” being hairy? Was it because they were very much hairier than the Norsemen?

Was 19th Century apewoman a yeti? 6ft 6in Russian serf who could outrun a horse was 'not human', according to DNA tests​

• Witnesses said Zana the apewoman had the 'characteristics of a wild animal'
  • She was allegedly trapped in Caucusus mountains and covered in thick hair
  • Had 'enormous athletic power' and she could infamously outrun a horse
  • A genetics professor has analysed DNA of six of her living descendants

2747112D00000578-3025466-image-a-53_1428148971488.jpg

Historic: A leading genetecist claims a towering woman named Zana (artist's representation) who lived in 19th Century Russia - and appeared to be 'half human, half ape' - could have been the fabled yeti
27470BF100000578-3025466-image-a-51_1428148463179.jpg
27470BF500000578-3025466-Ancestors_DNA_evidence_from_Zana_s_granddaughter_left_and_the_re-m-52_1428148544672.jpg

Proof: DNA evidence from Zana's granddaughter (left) and the remains of her son Khwit (right) seemed proved that Zana was of African descent even though she lived in the wild Caucusus
2747819A00000578-3025466-image-a-70_1428155985086.jpg

Last edited:

FYI:

I used to date and then cohabitated with a sasquatch for almost two years back in ~2000-2001. She was pretty damned hot, except her feet were abnormally large. The female of the species doesn't just have huge feet. She also has a huge vagina. You can literally fit a two liter bottle up there, easily.

FYI:

I used to date and then cohabitated with a sasquatch for almost two years back in ~2000-2001. She was pretty damned hot, except her feet were abnormally large. The female of the species doesn't just have huge feet. She also has a huge vagina. You can literally fit a two liter bottle up there, easily.

So you used your leg when doing the dirty?

How come you guys always take such shitty vedio? Not to insult. Just asking for friend. :rolleyes:
Welcome in, by the way.
I'm hoping to maybe be the broken link in that chain. I freakin hate watching the garbage videos, I want to maybe get a good one someday

I recommend reading Convoluted Universe (Book One) by Dolores Cannon. She has some great information about Bigfoot. For instance, the Council of Aliens, in the book, said "Bigfoot makes clicking sounds and noises like animals do."

How come you guys always take such shitty vedio?
This is probably the most iconic and famous bigfoot video.

Ever notice that you can recognize someone from very far away simply from their unique gait?

After seeing some old NFL films, I think it was John Madden in a gorilla costume.

Forum List

Back