Sartor Resartus....In The Spy Business

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Sartor Resartus (meaning 'The tailor re-tailored') is an 1836 novel by Thomas Carlyle, ..."
Wikipedia

Today is the birthday of one who was, formerly, the most profound turncoat since Benedict Arnold. Of course, today, he is surpassed.

1587216168151.png

Robert Hanssen, in full Robert Philip Hanssen, (born April 18, 1944, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), agent of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who was one of the Soviet Union’s and Russia’s most valuable double agents and the most damaging spy ever to penetrate the FBI.
Britannica.com

Robert Philip Hanssen (born April 18, 1944) is a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States from 1979 to 2001. His espionage was described by the Department of Justice as "possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history."[2] He is currently serving 15 consecutive life sentences at ADX Florence, a federal supermax prison near Florence, Colorado.
Wikipedia

Unless one is an inveterate Democrat, it is hard to fail to notice how Hanssen, 'the most damaging spy' ever in the intelligence agencies, has fallen to a lower place in that pantheon.

After all, Hussein Obama appointed another communist supporter as.....

"CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate
CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."
CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

Last edited:
"Sartor Resartus (meaning 'The tailor re-tailored') is an 1836 novel by Thomas Carlyle, ..."
Wikipedia

Today is the birthday of one who was, formerly, the most profound turncoat since Benedict Arnold. Of course, today, he is surpassed.

View attachment 324822
Robert Hanssen, in full Robert Philip Hanssen, (born April 18, 1944, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), agent of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) who was one of the Soviet Union’s and Russia’s most valuable double agents and the most damaging spy ever to penetrate the FBI.
Britannica.com

Robert Philip Hanssen (born AprilUnl 18, 1944) is a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States from 1979 to 2001. His espionage was described by the Department of Justice as "possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history."[2] He is currently serving 15 consecutive life sentences at ADX Florence, a federal supermax prison near Florence, Colorado.
Wikipedia

Unless one is an inveterate Democrat, it is hard to fail to notice how Hanssen, 'the most damaging spy' ever in the intelligence agencies, has fallen to a lower place in that pantheon.

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."

Close associate and friend of yours, comrade? I'm always curious of how you manage to work your "Democrats bad", "Republicans good" in. This ones a bit of a stretch, even for you. Especially since his spying activities occurred largely during the Republican Presidencies of Reagan and Bush Sr. When he resumed his spying for the final time, it was the Clinton era FBI that got on to his scent and took him down. Here. Familiarize yourself with a bit of history.
Robert Hanssen: American Traitor

Wikipedia

View attachment 324822
Britannica.com

Robert Philip Hanssen (born AprilUnl 18, 1944) is a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States from 1979 to 2001. His espionage was described by the Department of Justice as "possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history."[2] He is currently serving 15 consecutive life sentences at ADX Florence, a federal supermax prison near Florence, Colorado.
Wikipedia

Close associate and friend of yours, comrade? I'm always curious of how you manage to work your "Democrats bad", "Republicans good" in. This ones a bit of a stretch, even for you. Especially since his spying activities occurred largely during the Republican Presidencies of Reagan and Bush Sr. When he resumed his spying for the final time, it was the Clinton era FBI that got on to his scent and took him down. Here. Familiarize yourself with a bit of history.
Robert Hanssen: American Traitor

Was there anything...ANYTHING.....in the OP not 100% true?
No?

Excellent.

Whenever you Democrats are pinned to the wall by the facts, you default to coverage by rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

In short, Democrats are the ones who have been associated and allied with communism, both Russian and Chinese, for the better part of a century.

An interesting question is, who worked more closely with Russia, Robert Hanssen, or the Hillary/Obama intelligence agencies?

"Declassified Horowitz Footnotes Show Obama Officials Knew Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinformation Designed To Target Trump
Systemic FBI Effort To Legitimize Steele and Use His Information To Target POTUS"

They knew it......yet passed it off as legitimate.

Obama, Hillary, Comey, Brennan, ........every one of 'em is, essentially, a Russian spy.

1587219095251.png

Brennan, who called Trump 'traitor'...

Move over Hanssen.....give Brennan some room.

Brennan....congenital and inveterate liar.....

....yet Democrats/Liberals buy his lies like they were on sale.

Something devious and deleterious has happened to this nation since the 32nd President allied America with his idol, the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, and the blood-drenched Russian Communists.

We've suffered as a result, to such an extent that

a. the Democrat Party today is closer to Lee Harvey Oswald than it is to John F. Kennedy

and

b. the intelligence agencies of America work hank and hand with Communist Russia

and

c. the Democrats with press passes, the media, carries water for Communist China.

Apparently the FBI was (rightfully) worried about what might turn up in a full blown jury trial so they offered Hanssen a deal where his family would be awarded a full pension as if he retired honorably if he pleaded guilty.

Apparently the FBI was (rightfully) worried about what might turn up in a full blown jury trial so they offered Hanssen a deal where his family would be awarded a full pension as if he retired honorably if he pleaded guilty.

Soooo......does that mean he is available if Biden drops out?

Forum List

Back