Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

Sarah Sanders to leave White House
By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019
Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

MAGA! Quitting?

upload_2019-6-13_16-31-51.png

Soon to be seen on Faux News as a news anchor?

A person can only take so much of being spit on, cursed at, laughed at, threatened, and thrown out of restaurants by you worthless leftist traitors. Godspeed Sarah.
She deserves all the things you listed.

With her resume she is bound to land on her hooves somewhere. :lol:

At least now she can take her children out to dinner without a bunch shithead Trump Derangement afflicted assholes accosting her.

Of course these derange mental ill pink pussy hat Libtard assholes will probably follow her anyway. That is just the kind of dickheads they are.

Last edited:
One of the great female leaders of our time.. she took on the deep state..

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.

Good riddance to that Crooked Hillary asshole when she wasn't elected President. That was a big win for America. The Afro Muslim shithead is gone also.

Never seen so many pathetic loser lefty turds in one pile. WOW. I smelled you tho.

You clowns are after anybody that fights for freedom, liberty, and property rights.

They are saying that Conway needs to leave because she has repeatedly violated parts of the Hatch Act. And, hate to tell you, but there are rules that need to be followed when you work in certain parts of the government. I know that a lot of my rights as a citizen were suspended when I joined the military, and I didn't get them back until I retired, most notably free speech and the right to peaceful protest.

From the link...........................

A statement from the Office of Special Counsel cited Conway's comments in television interviews and social media posts as violations of the Hatch Act, a 1939 law prohibiting executive branch employees from engaging in some political activities. The president, vice president and certain other senior officials are exempted.

Good riddance to the disgraced lying fake Christian. She hurt America and the Christian religion.[/QUOTE

Good riddance to that Crooked Hillary asshole when she wasn't elected President. That was a big win for America. The Afro Muslim shithead is gone also.
Wrong rhread butt hurt snowflake, the thread is about Donald Dorks rim job whore Sarah.

Forum List

Back