Sarah Palin's Telepromter Problems Continue

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Hannity Asks Sarah Palin Whether Her Teleprompter Was Working In Iowa

"You got criticized for the speech by a lot of people, even some some of the people in the crowd that tend to be supporters of yours," Hannity said. "Did a TelePrompTer go down? Did you have trouble with the copy? Was there any moment in the speech where you had any difficulty?"

Palin said she didn't read about the reactions to her speech because she "knows how you guys, or the media in general, works."

"I'm used to TelePrompTers not working," she added, reminding Hannity that she ad-libbed her 2008 Republican vice presidential nomination acceptance speech when the machine broke.

Several media outlets reported at the time that the machine didn't actually experience any major problems. Instead, reporters posited that Palin was trumping up her own quick thinking.

The former Alaska governor then brushed off criticism of her rambling speech as a symptom of the media's "herd mentality."

She is living in a fucking fantasy world -- beyond delusions of grandeur and paranoia -- sick narcissism protecting what must be a fragile ego because she know how dimwitted she really is.

queen_of_denial_tee.jpg

Her teleprompter problems will of course be shortly followed by her open mic gaff about it, "This was so much easier when reading off my palm." :)

Anyone else making fun of her when thinking of her voice end everything with a "dontcha know." :) My Palin in my head has a voice like the Porcupine from "Over The Hedge" Canadian accent n all and "dontcha know" at the end of everything I imagine her saying. :)

"You got criticized for the speech by a lot of people, even some some of the people in the crowd that tend to be supporters of yours," Hannity said. "Did a TelePrompTer go down? Did you have trouble with the copy? Was there any moment in the speech where you had any difficulty?"

Palin said she didn't read about the reactions to her speech because she "knows how you guys, or the media in general, works."

"I'm used to TelePrompTers not working," she added, reminding Hannity that she ad-libbed her 2008 Republican vice presidential nomination acceptance speech when the machine broke.

Several media outlets reported at the time that the machine didn't actually experience any major problems. Instead, reporters posited that Palin was trumping up her own quick thinking.

The former Alaska governor then brushed off criticism of her rambling speech as a symptom of the media's "herd mentality."

She is living in a fucking fantasy world -- beyond delusions of grandeur and paranoia -- sick narcissism protecting what must be a fragile ego because she know how dimwitted she really is.

queen_of_denial_tee.jpg

Anyone can make a mistake. Palin fails because she won't admit them. Her blunder in recounting the ride of Paul Revere was quite spectacular. But what left jaws dropped and eyes wide in incredulity.....is her insistence after the fact that she'd actually been right. And that the media had tried to trick her with a 'gotcha question'.

The question she was answering was 'what did you do today'.

queen_of_denial_tee.jpg
Your Sarah Palin problems are what's continuing. What in the world would you do with your day if she wasn't around?

queen_of_denial_tee.jpg
Your Sarah Palin problems are what's continuing. What in the world would you do with your day if she wasn't around?
A day without Sarah Palin is like a day without sunshine.

Forum List

Back