Sarah Palin VS. New York Times Lawsuit

Smokin' OP:
{Typical left wing "statistics."}

You're smokin' something to be so far Left Wing.
You post numbers as if they were representative.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, wasn't he. The "courts" legalized the savage butchery of 60,000,000 innocent babies which you vile Leftists support and promote with glee.
"Justice" is a one-word oxymoron, as are "feminist," and "gay." Speaking of homosexuals, Obama's chosen vice president, Joe Biden proudly bragged about bribing Ukraine with American tax dollars to stop investigating his incompetent, corrupt son, who was splitting his filthy money with daddy while dodging taxes. Kamala Whoriss sucked her way into power, not that you give a shit.

Smokin' OP:
{Typical left wing "statistics."}

You're smokin' something to be so far Left Wing.
You post numbers as if they were representative.
OJ Simpson was acquitted, wasn't he. The "courts" legalized the savage butchery of 60,000,000 innocent babies which you vile Leftists support and promote with glee.
"Justice" is a one-word oxymoron, as are "feminist," and "gay." Speaking of homosexuals, Obama's chosen vice president, Joe Biden proudly bragged about bribing Ukraine with American tax dollars to stop investigating his incompetent, corrupt son, who was splitting his filthy money with daddy while dodging taxes. Kamala Whoriss sucked her way into power, not that you give a shit.

You get your RWNJ taking points from Q NUT daily.

Total BS and lies.

Smokin' OP:
You get your RWNJ taking (sic) points from Q NUT daily.

Total BS and lies.

I have no idea what Q NUT is. Talking points, NOT "taking points," junior, are the juice of you Leftists, unable to think for yourselves. You've been brainwashed by Leftist teachers. Totally brainwashed. One wonders why you Leftists don't move to Venezuela or Cuba which are obviously more to your political agenda.

You just joined your fellow Leftists on my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto

Alright, it is time for the NYT to either put up or pay up. Much like in the Dominion lawsuits, I'll be rooting for Palin. Hopefully these defamation lawsuits will rein in folks and media that make and pass along wild accusations. By holding them accountable it ought to have affect of making folks think twice about the genuineness of the notions they spread.

Smokin' OP:
You get your RWNJ taking (sic) points from Q NUT daily.

Total BS and lies.

I have no idea what Q NUT is. Talking points, NOT "taking points," junior, are the juice of you Leftists, unable to think for yourselves. You've been brainwashed by Leftist teachers. Totally brainwashed. One wonders why you Leftists don't move to Venezuela or Cuba which are obviously more to your political agenda.

You just joined your fellow Leftists on my Ignore List.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto
"I have no idea". That sums up Trump and his cult.
We aren't the morons who attempted an insurrection, they were Q NUTS and their brothers, the Trumptards.
Venezuela and Cuba sound like a Trumptard and Q NUT paradise, total dictatorship.
Buh-by Q NUT.

Alright, it is time for the NYT to either put up or pay up. Much like in the Dominion lawsuits, I'll be rooting for Palin. Hopefully these defamation lawsuits will rein in folks and media that make and pass along wild accusations. By holding them accountable it ought to have affect of making folks think twice about the genuineness of the notions they spread.
Doofus disapproval of your post is a great compliment, Friend.

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

UPDATE

Column: Palin Shames The New York Times In Court
January 26th, 2022 5:06 AM

"I have no idea". That sums up Trump and his cult

You're a shitstain imbecile.

Your mendacity is showing.
The real money grubbing slut, Kamala Harris, condemned the Democrat Party as "sexist and racist" when she was ousted from the Democratic nomination for president AFTER she slept her way into power with Willie Brown of California. Willie lavished her with money, gifts, and public office. That's the Democrat way. Corruption.
Remember how the Psychocrats went knutts over Palin?
Palin would have been a much better VP than Harris.
Harris seems to be inexperienced, incompetent, mean and dumb.
At least Palin is none of those things.
If Harris becomes the president, we are in big trouble.

After the Jan. 8 attempted assassination on Democratic Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, Palin's foes condemned an online map her political action committee had posted using cross hairs to target congressional districts in the midterm election. Giffords' district was one of those targeted.
The Tea Party darling said it was "ridiculous" to think the map instigated the attack by a "crazed, evil gunman" that left six people dead, although she had finally admitted the graphics on the map were actually cross hairs, something many in her camp have denied for months.

"The graphic that was used was cross hairs," she said, adding that this kind of imagery has been used in politics for years and that it was "ridiculous" to suggest they had anything to do with the Tucson shootings.
www.nydailynews.com › news › politics
The $$$ grubbing slut will lose.
Her map didn't target districts, it targeted people.

NYT has deep pockets. They can even borrow money from fellow traveler George Soros if they need it. If Palin wins they will issue a gag order and nobody will talk about it.

UPDATE

Column: Palin Shames The New York Times In Court
January 26th, 2022 5:06 AM
A blog from a RWNJ?
Excellent "source", dipshit

You're a shitstain imbecile.
You're Trump's shit stain.

Her map didn't target districts, it targeted people.

Which Giffords was one of the people, listed.

1643273507290.png

Could have been anyone of the others too.

Sarah Palin brought a defamation lawsuit against the Yellow Journalism New York Times for defaming her in the Tulsi Gabbard shooting in Arizona. The suit was originally dismissed by a Leftist Judge (But I repeat myself) and then reinstated by a Court of Appeals.

Last year it was scheduled to go to trial February 1, 2021 and that is the last reference you can find by googling the subject.

How delightful it would be to see a decision for Sarah Palin requiring the Lying Leftists at New York Times to pay tens or hundreds of millions to Sarah Palin.

You want to see how corrupt Google is? Google Sarah Palin and go to News and all you see are stories of her dining outside without a mask. No news about this lawsuit.

Forum List

Back