Sarah Palin tells Iowa conservatives it's time 'to stiffen our backs'

Even more unbelievable, I think they're gonna do it again...

I doubt the GOP would do that, her time in office in Alaska and her husband are huge anchors in my opinion but even if they did offer do you think she would accept? She seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now.

Palin will never hold elective office again. She won't put herself into a position where she can't control the questions
It's rather amusing how so many righties still believe she was right when she said Paul Revere rode to warn the British.

It's admirable how righties dumb themselves down in order to make their heroes appear brighter than they actually are. It's their way of taking one for the team.

I doubt the GOP would do that, her time in office in Alaska and her husband are huge anchors in my opinion but even if they did offer do you think she would accept? She seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now.

Palin will never hold elective office again. She won't put herself into a position where she can't control the questions
It's rather amusing how so many righties still believe she was right when she said Paul Revere rode to warn the British.

It's admirable how righties dumb themselves down in order to make their heroes appear brighter than they actually are. It's their way of taking one for the team.

zzzzzzzzzzzz
this thread is dead folk, turned into another palin liberal snooze hate fest...

the USUAL

There's no comparison, Sarah Palin was never thought of as presidential material. As I posted earlier, she was one of the reasons McCain lost. He did a lot on his own just as all R candidates do eventually.

Bring it on, we're getting another Democrat in the WH in 2016. I hope it's the Clinton team.

blah blah blah, many people think of Palin as presidential material

the one who isn't and wasn't is now in our white house laying Fascist laws on the people and destroying our country and us

You're a joke but don't seem to mind

Care to provide a couple of names of those who consider her to be a viable candidate?

Crickets from Stephanie? Can't defend her own allegation?

blah blah blah, many people think of Palin as presidential material

the one who isn't and wasn't is now in our white house laying Fascist laws on the people and destroying our country and us

You're a joke but don't seem to mind

Care to provide a couple of names of those who consider her to be a viable candidate?

Many of the AMERCIAN people do who still followers her online...If none of you can figure that out not my problem
now hate on

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is really good at making something "stiffen" but I still don't want her involved in politics in any way.

no problem, we were glad you didn't live in Alaska when she was governor...
she did many good things for the state...wouldn't want you to benefit from them

Why did she leave office when she did?

She likes to start things but she can't remain commited to them to finish up the jobs she starts. She's a quitter. She quit her job as governor .... she quit her TV show ... she quit her national bus tour. Remember that one? She was taking leave of her bus tour for "jury duty." She must still be on that jury since she never resumed her bus tour. :eusa_shifty:

Many of the AMERCIAN people do who still followers her online...If none of you can figure that out not my problem
now hate on

In other words only the extreme right. But no one from the Republican establishment considers her to be a viable candidate for the Oval office. Thanks for confirming what we all knew, Stephanie. Have a nice day.

now hate on

In other words only the extreme right. But no one from the Republican establishment considers her to be a viable candidate for the Oval office. Thanks for confirming what we all knew, Stephanie. Have a nice day.

oooo, everyone is EXTREME right...now you too
join the club here

whatever...these threads become such repetitive yawners thanks to people like you

Last edited:
no problem, we were glad you didn't live in Alaska when she was governor...
she did many good things for the state...wouldn't want you to benefit from them

Why did she leave office when she did?

She likes to start things but she can't remain commited to them to finish up the jobs she starts. She's a quitter. She quit her job as governor .... she quit her TV show ... she quit her national bus tour. Remember that one? She was taking leave of her bus tour for "jury duty." She must still be on that jury since she never resumed her bus tour. :eusa_shifty:

She also quit five different colleges in five years. There is likely some attention disorder there and that would be fine but she continues to write on her hands, memorize questions that may be asked instead of studying the topics in an attempt to pretend that she actually knows something.

Republicans like her, W Bush, Rick Perry, Cruz, so many others, are a dime a dozen. Pretenders, idiots.

I think the Quitter from Twitter would be a fantastic running mate for the Canadian performance Artist.

Cruz/Palin 2016!

you shallow childish people and your dumb made up names...you do think you're cute that's the tacky thing about it

whatever but do you ever grow up?

and you got three atta boys for that...damn:redface:

Hey, look who's a hypocrite ...

"Ofailcare causing million to become Uninsured wasn't enough for him." ~ Stephanie

Way to go, StephanieBooBoo!

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the Quitter from Twitter would be a fantastic running mate for the Canadian performance Artist.

Cruz/Palin 2016!

you shallow childish people and your dumb made up names...you do think you're cute that's the tacky thing about it

whatever but do you ever grow up?

and you got three atta boys for that...damn:redface:

Hey, look who's a hypocrite ...

"Ofailcare causing million to become Uninsured wasn't enough for him." ~ Stephanie

Way to go, StephanieBooBoo!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: StephanieBooBoo.. You guys are clever this mornin.

lol, another Ugly liberal circle jerk

wheeeee

Last edited:
now hate on

oooo, everyone is EXTREME right...now you too
join the club here

whatever...these threads become such repetitive yawners thanks to people like you

You want to wrap yourself in the flag and claim to be "Many of the AMERCIAN people" as if there aren't even more who know better that Palin could never cut it as POTUS.

Babbling about Sarah eases the pain of Obabble...ongoing, stumbling, fumbling loser.

Palin's economic success as governor of Alaska would be a true winner for the American people...as opposed to Obama's complete fucking disaster that he has visited on the entire nation!

Forum List

Back