Sarah Palin Slips into Self-Parody

The husband of the woman who wants to be President goes to Lolita Island to fuck 16 years old sex slaves
We know that's a lie, and to continue to say it borders on slander. It is interesting that the Right is so fearful of Mrs. Clinton, they will commit slander. In fact, that's what they did during the whole of Bill Clinton's administration, commit slander, accusing him of rape and murder. So utterly disgusing and pathetic you all are. How base. And you've been doing the same to Obama. Such painfully sore losers you are.

The husband of the woman who wants to be President goes to Lolita Island to fuck 16 years old sex slaves
We know that's a lie, and to continue to say it borders on slander. It is interesting that the Right is so fearful of Mrs. Clinton, they will commit slander. In fact, that's what they did during the whole of Bill Clinton's administration, commit slander, accusing him of rape and murder. So utterly disgusing and pathetic you all are. How base. And you've been doing the same to Obama. Such painfully sore losers you are.

You don't know anything and that's me being generous.

I'm sure Hillary's Primary opponents will get down to the bottom of how many trips Bill took and who he read bedtimes stories to

You don't know anything and that's me being generous.

I'm sure Hillary's Primary opponents will get down to the bottom of how many trips Bill took and who he read bedtimes stories to
Doubt it.

It is a lie. Everything indicates it is a lie. I imagine those who continue to repeat it may be liable for slander. If the GOP candidates actually go as far as making such accusations, they better have provable evidence to back it up, because saying such things when they are not proven is legal slander. It would be a quick way for some idiot GOP candidate to end his bid for President.

Last edited:

It is so cute to watch the far left think they have a choice for 2016..

4i6Ckte.gif

Here's Some Stupid For Lunch

how come you don't wail on the left about how disgusting and pathetic they are for their vile hateful attacks on Republican women and Governor Palin? You can start with that woman hating little person who passed around someone else opinion off some website and went off beating their like chest like an ape , Synthia, K

Last edited:
'Consider, if you will, what happens to a person who suggests that Sarah Palin is anything other than saintly. Right off the bat, they are accused of disliking America or Alaska or conservatives or mothers or the working class — or even women in general — and then they are informed that their “hatred” is showing.'

Exactly what our own USMB rightwing nitwits say.

'Consider, if you will, what happens to a person who suggests that Sarah Palin is anything other than saintly. Right off the bat, they are accused of disliking America or Alaska or conservatives or mothers or the working class — or even women in general — and then they are informed that their “hatred” is showing.'

Exactly what our own USMB rightwing nitwits say.

lets see if Obama was criticized, right off the bat people were labeled a RACIST, hater, ignorant, etc by you on the left

so please spare us your self rightious spew because you are projecting onto others what you are and do

Jeez, are the progs still so afraid of Palin they have to keep making threads about her?

She isn't even running for anything, why do you bedwetters get so worked up? Well, i guess that's what make you people bedwetters in the first place.

Jeez, are the progs still so afraid of Palin they have to keep making threads about her?

She isn't even running for anything, why do you bedwetters get so worked up? Well, i guess that's what make you people bedwetters in the first place.

It's easy to pick on and bully women, that's why they have so many Palin threads, someone who has NO BEARING on their pathetic lives
this kind of stuff was one of the reasons the people kicked their party out of Power in Congress, in only SIX years under their Dear Leader Obama . so I say keep it up...you helped Republicans take over Congress just think about elections in 2016

Keep flapping your gums, it's only a question of time before there's a Clinton Semen stained school girl outfit

He took 30 trips to Lolita Island where underage sex slaves were held

You explain it please

Obama fucks the pooch again with declining to call obvious terrorism by its' name and the left gushes about Governor Palin.

Can't you guys make your running for cover look a little less cowardly? Or do you get some kind of sexual thrill out of trashing women.

Forum List

Back