Sarah Palin Secretly Runs Half-Marathon

By Paige Lavender

Sarah Palin ran a half-marathon after giving a speech at a Tea Party rally in Iowa on September 4.

Palin ran unannounced in the "Jump Right in and Run" half-marathon sponsored by Storm Lake Running Club. She registered for the race under her maiden name, Sarah Heath, and listed her hometown as Des Moines.
More: Sarah Palin Runs Iowa Half-Marathon Unannounced Over Labor Day Weekend

Am I supposed to be upset? I know this is something bad because you posted it, I just have no idea why.

I just think it's funny as hell that she jumped in at the halfway mark and came in second.

She entered a half marathon.

Doing a little research I see that the Jump Right in and Run has multiple categories, including half marathon relays.

Storm Lake Running Club

The way that usually works is one person runs the first half of the race, and the other person runs the second. I find it pathetic that you find this anything but routine.

By Paige Lavender

Sarah Palin ran a half-marathon after giving a speech at a Tea Party rally in Iowa on September 4.

Palin ran unannounced in the "Jump Right in and Run" half-marathon sponsored by Storm Lake Running Club. She registered for the race under her maiden name, Sarah Heath, and listed her hometown as Des Moines.

Am I supposed to be upset? I know this is something bad because you posted it, I just have no idea why.

I think we're supposed to be fauxraged that she listed her hometown as Des Moines.

I just think it's funny as hell that she jumped in at the halfway mark and came in second.

She entered a half marathon.

Doing a little research I see that the Jump Right in and Run has multiple categories, including half marathon relays.

Storm Lake Running Club

The way that usually works is one person runs the first half of the race, and the other person runs the second. I find it pathetic that you find this anything but routine.

How ever long the actual run is, there is nothing in any of the cited links/sources that says she started at the half-way point.

That, was an ASSumption on the part of the Palin Haters of America.

It appears that the drooling moron who started this bullshit thread struggles with basic English.... I would suggest she googles the definition of 'unannounced' and 'secretly'.

Why are there so many seriously stupid people on the left?

By Paige Lavender

Awesome. I was reading in the Daily Mail she finished second in her age group. Bloody impressive.

It appears that the drooling moron who started this bullshit thread struggles with basic English.... I would suggest she googles the definition of 'unannounced' and 'secretly'.

Why are there so many seriously stupid people on the left?

the right already made its quota

I'm aware. Daily, I am grateful for the likes of TruthDon'tMatter, rdweeb, LaLoonyToon etc to balance out the blatant stupid on the right.

The OP doesn't state she entered at the half way point. If she did, she would be disqualified.

Another lie about Palin from the left. Big fucking surprise.

It was a 'half marathon'... half the distance, dip-shits.

I don't think she ran half of a marathon.

The run is called a Half-Marathon

:cool:

To Rat;
She *does* look like she was added in the photo, huh?
TMZ might do a lot of fluff but I don't know them to fake shit

A 'Marathon' is 26 miles. This race, called a 'Half Marathon', was 13 miles.

Good grief!! Did the OP truly believe that Palin only ran half a marathon instead of a Half Marathon?

YIKES!:lol:

It's moments like these when I realize who voted for Obama and how he got elected. Too funny.

The Daily Mail had her at 13.1 miles in 1 hour, 46 minutes and 10 seconds.

No, she entered at the half-way point. She finished second...

0905-sarah-palin-marathon-bn.jpg

Sarah Palin Finishes Second in Iowa Run | TMZ.com

The OP doesn't state she entered at the half way point. If she did, she would be disqualified.

The run is called a Half-Marathon :cool:

I don't think you and others have a sense of humor!!! :lol:

The run is called a Half-Marathon :cool:

I don't think you and others have a sense of humor!!! :lol:

Oh, so it was a joke now? Who do you think you're kidding with that bullshit. :lol::lol: What is funny is that you think anyone's gonna fall for that crap.

Unannounced is apparently now 'secretly' and a half marathon means she only ran half of the marathon. How many lies are you gonna pretend are jokes?

idiot

Forum List

Back