Sarah Palin off the wall

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
One day she is running with the tea party crowd and the next day she is campaigning for McCain in Arizona.
In her speech she called McCain "a maverick and supporter of small government and personal responsibility".
LOL.
McCain votes for CFR, gun restrictions, bank bailouts, prescription dope plan and Palin calls him a proponent of smaller government!
Republicans are a dysfunctional lot these days folks. RUN from them. At least I know where I stand with Democrats. They ADMIT to the positions that I oppose.
Palin is a fraud. Political pay back is why she went to campaign for McCain.
However, she is the best looking political whorre out there.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
And if she doesn't support McCain and his imaginary track record she's labeled an "ingrate" and "Clueless" for not saying so during the Presidential Campaign.

Oh and, Congrats!

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder know a back slapping good ole girl is the same as back slapping good ole boy Frank.
We know it takes Republicans a little longer to seperate the shit from the shinola but we are a patient lot.

One day she is running with the tea party crowd and the next day she is campaigning for McCain in Arizona.
In her speech she called McCain "a maverick and supporter of small government and personal responsibility".
LOL.
McCain votes for CFR, gun restrictions, bank bailouts, prescription dope plan and Palin calls him a proponent of smaller government!
Republicans are a dysfunctional lot these days folks. RUN from them. At least I know where I stand with Democrats. They ADMIT to the positions that I oppose.

McCain is no friend to the TEA parties and I think Palin was stupid to pitch up for him. I have never been a fan of Palin but I'm losing the very limited respect that I did have for her.

And if she doesn't support McCain and his imaginary track record she's labeled an "ingrate" and "Clueless" for not saying so during the Presidential Campaign.

Oh and, Congrats!

LiarFrank, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were finally admitting to the hypocrisy of the right?

LOL.

McCain is no friend to the TEA parties and I think Palin was stupid to pitch up for him. I have never been a fan of Palin but I'm losing the very limited respect that I did have for her.

Agreed! :) Even though I respect her ability to excite an audience, in my opinion she will never be ready for "prime time" as a candidate in a presidential election. She just doesn't have what it takes.....not that that means anything these days...:lol:

LOL.

Agreed! :) Even though I respect her ability to excite an audience, in my opinion she will never be ready for "prime time" as a candidate in a presidential election. She just doesn't have what it takes.....not that that means anything these days...:lol:

Actually it does. Just look at what happened to the GOP in 2008, when they thought the electorate was dumb enough to vote for Palin?

Actually it does. Just look at what happened to the GOP in 2008, when they thought the electorate was dumb enough to vote for Palin?

Actually she DID jumpstart McCain's candidacy, big time, so they were right. Too bad he was "left" of "right." Fifty three percent of the voters were so smart, they voted for the "transform America, hope and change" candidate and now that they see what that really meant have left your party, in droves. Puts in a more than trillion dollar healthcare fiasco bill that no one has read all, and on top of a national debt of over 12 and a half trillion dollars. Good one, Mr. President. Great power grab....but not for long.

Last edited:

Actually she DID jumpstart McCain's candidacy, big time, so they were right. Too bad he was "left" of "right." Fifty three percent of the voters were so smart, they voted for the "transform America, hope and change" candidate and now that they see what that really meant have left your party, in droves. Puts in a more than trillion dollar healthcare fiasco bill that no one has read all, and on top of an economy deficit of over one and a half trillion dollars. Good one, Mr. President. Great power grab....but not for long.

Oh come on, Aqua...you know as well as I do that America had grown tired of the failed policies of Bush/Cheney and MANY Americans were simply pissed off that the GOP thought they could put a woman, ANY woman on their ticket and immediately pick up the Hillary vote. The electorate was smarter than the GOP gave them credit for.

Oh and, Congrats!

LiarFrank, if I didn't know any better, I would think you were finally admitting to the hypocrisy of the right?

No, Johnny Jackoff, I'm pointing out that if anyone took the time to think it through, I'm not saying you were going to think it through, I was hopeful maybe some other people on here would, you would see that Palin had a bad choice either way:

She refuses to back McCain: she paints herself as an "ingrate" for slapping the hand that put her on the national stage and "weak" for not standing up to McCain's stupidity sooner

She goes:
well, even a moron like you, Johnny Jackoff, can see what happened.

LOL.

"At least I know where I stand with Democrats. They ADMIT to the positions that I oppose."

lol
beautiful!

well said!

and I agree!

Oh and, Congrats!

No, Johnny Jackoff, I'm pointing out that if anyone took the time to think it through, I'm not saying you were going to think it through, I was hopeful maybe some other people on here would, you would see that Palin had a bad choice either way:

She refuses to back McCain: she paints herself as an "ingrate" for slapping the hand that put her on the national stage and "weak" for not standing up to McCain's stupidity sooner

She goes:

In other words, she is a hypocrite. Thanks, LiarFrank.

EDIT: A very RICH hypocrite....

Actually she DID jumpstart McCain's candidacy, big time, so they were right. Too bad he was "left" of "right." Fifty three percent of the voters were so smart, they voted for the "transform America, hope and change" candidate and now that they see what that really meant have left your party, in droves. Puts in a more than trillion dollar healthcare fiasco bill that no one has read all, and on top of an economy deficit of over one and a half trillion dollars. Good one, Mr. President. Great power grab....but not for long.

Oh come on, Aqua...you know as well as I do that America had grown tired of the failed policies of Bush/Cheney and MANY Americans were simply pissed off that the GOP thought they could put a woman, ANY woman on their ticket and immediately pick up the Hillary vote. The electorate was smarter than the GOP gave them credit for.

The electorate was NOT smart, unless you consider the new party in office as bankrupting our country, a smart thing to do. At least we felt much safer in foreign relations with Bush/Cheney. I did. Other countries weren't as quick to tantalize us as they are now. They rightfully consider our so called, "leader" as weak and he is. At least we didn't humilitiate Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, our ally. We knew who our friends were and were not.

You want the government running everything?? They sure did a great job with Freddie Mac, Fanny mae, the U.S. Post Office and Amtrak, among other laughs.

Now VA, go back to bed, as I am busy burning music! :lol: Then to work! You working today, buddy?? :lol:

Will the Palintoligists pull the fossil thru for another term?

Or will the republicans actually vote against their career incumbent like they say we all should?

I disagree.

President Obama won by 6 points. He campaigned against a lame duck with pitiful approval ratings. He had a large majority of the young vote due to his charisma and hipness. He had a campaign team that is matched by few, if any, in history and he had the advantage of the minority vote that the democratic party always had; but his running increased the numbers that actually voted; dramatically.

And, we can not forget the promise to 95% of the Americans that they would get extra spending money during a recession if they elected him.

Yet, he only won by 6%. Seems to me, Palin was a good choice. The spread should have been much larger.

In my opinion, of course.

She goes:

In other words, she is a hypocrite. Thanks, LiarFrank.

EDIT: A very RICH hypocrite....

Like I said, Johnny Jackoff, you had to think it through and as I suspected, the very thought of that croaked you.

The electorate was NOT smart, unless you consider the new party in office as bankrupting our country, a smart thing to do. At least we felt much safer in foreign relations with Bush/Cheney. I did. Other countries weren't as quick to tantalize us as they are now. They rightfully consider our so called, "leader" as weak and he is. At least we didn't humilitiate Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, our ally. We knew who our friends were and were not.

You want the government running everything?? They sure did a great job with Freddie Mac, Fanny mae, the U.S. Post Office and Amtrak, among other laughs.

Now VA, go back to bed, as I am busy burning music! :lol: Then to work! You working today, buddy?? :lol:

While it is possible that YOU felt more safe, the question is, why? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Those terrorists came almost exclusively from Saudi Arabia. Shouldn't you have felt more safe invading THAT country? And as a side note, how many American lilves need to be spent just so you feel safe from a country that posed NO threat to you?

And yes, I am working today!

I disagree.

President Obama won by 6 points. He campaigned against a lame duck with pitiful approval ratings. He had a large majority of the young vote due to his charisma and hipness. He had a campaign team that is matched by few, if any, in history and he had the advantage of the minority vote that the democratic party always had; but his running increased the numbers that actually voted; dramatically.

And, we can not forget the promise to 95% of the Americans that they would get extra spending money during a recession if they elected him.

Yet, he only won by 6%. Seems to me, Palin was a good choice. The spread should have been much larger.

You and I can agree to disagree on this point. However, in order to test your theory, I believe it is tantamount that you and the GOP (sorry, I am making an assumption here that you are a Republican), put her on the ticket in 2012 WITHOUT McCain. Would you agree?

I disagree.

You and I can agree to disagree on this point. However, in order to test your theory, I believe it is tantamount that you and the GOP (sorry, I am making an assumption here that you are a Republican), put her on the ticket in 2012 WITHOUT McCain. Would you agree?

She was a needed spark for a failing campaign.

Her allure came and went.

Now she is a good looking commentator with a political background; but no longer a politician.

And I am not a republican. I am a conservative. Bush did not have my vote in 2004.

McCain was the recipient of my NO vote for President Obama.

And I like to agree to disagree. It makes me smarter and wiser. So I thank you for a civil debate.

New Topics

Forum List

Back