Sarah Palin: I didn’t read ‘Duck Dynasty’ interview

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Has she ever even read any article at all? :cuckoo:

Have you?

I wonder if she even watches the show. Have you been defending the guy? Let's see, Bobby Jindal and Cruz have joined Palin in their defense of the Duck Dynasty guy all in the name of Christianity. Seems like something you would support.

I rarely read your posts tho so I can't say for sure.

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

Not in the name of Christianity.

In the name of freedom of religion. Something you oppose mightily, along with all other fascists.

PS..I think the "death threats" are fiction. I haven't found any statements from law enforcement about them. They're just general "A&E has received death threats and suspicious packages" with no names, no further description.

You guys just make shit up.

We make shit up, huh. It's you Religious Righters who care about this, not us. Hope you have a Merry-Merry up there on your redneck perch, KG. Right up there with Palin, Cruz and Jindal frauds.

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the Democrats didn't read the ObamaCare law either...they just 'had to pass it'...and so what? Is Palin in office now? NO?

So fucking what? You 'cult of personality' shitheads just aren't satisfied, are you? Yeah Sarah, that means YOU.

Turns out Sarah Palin, who has been one of Duck Dynasty’s biggest defenders, hasn’t actually read the GQ interview that includes cast member Phil Robertson’s controversial comments on homosexuality and other subjects.

When pressed by Fox News host Greta Van Susteren whether the language Robertson used when talking about his opposition to homosexuality was graphic and offensive, Palin admitted she didn’t know what Robertson had said.

“I haven’t read the article. I don’t know exactly how he said it,” Palin said Monday on Fox News’s “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

After the GQ interview was published, Palin immediately came to Robertson’s defense by posting a statement on Facebook saying it was an issue of free speech and defended his comments in a TV appearance with Sean Hannity.

Sarah Palin: I didn?t read ?Duck Dynasty? interview - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Quelle surprise!

Yeah! She is a real gem.
Bashir needed to be responsible since he was on television, while we needed to protect Roberston's free speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and the Democrats didn't read the ObamaCare law either...they just 'had to pass it'...and so what? Is Palin in office now? NO?

So fucking what? You 'cult of personality' shitheads just aren't satisfied, are you? Yeah Sarah, that means YOU.

Go run for President or something, idiot.

Quelle surprise!

Yeah! She is a real gem.
Bashir needed to be responsible since he was on television, while we needed to protect Roberston's free speech.

Palin isn't in OFFICE, is she...but some of you can't resist...YOU are still stuck in 2008. GET A LIFE.

Look out, all I will say dumbass...AND YOU may quote me.

I know it hurts, Thomas. Your guys just keep ending up on the wrong side of issues and we continue to remind them and you.

Do you think your hatred of me and everything Democratic offends me anymore? It's all you have left so no.

Yes it has been noted before that lefties have no sense of humor...that they find inappropriate things funny, and fail to note true humor.

Notice the only people who ever post anything about Sarah Palin are always lefties? Wonder why? Is she really in your heads that much? Why are you so obsessed? I truly do not understand it.

Again, why do we care if Sarah P has read the article or not?

Molehill mountain?

Is Palin in office now? -

just guessing, $arah "having not read it" keeps the wiggle room needed for her candidacy ?

Look out, all I will say dumbass...AND YOU may quote me.

Look out for what? Your run for President?

Yes it has been noted before that lefties have no sense of humor...that they find inappropriate things funny, and fail to note true humor.

very true.

they also have absent the sense of balance, but that is expectable, as a normal balanced person could not be a leftard to start with

Forum List

Back