Sarah Palin Blasts Obama Book Tying Her to 'Anti-Intellectuals,' Says GOP Dislikes Trump, 'Never Liked Me'

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?
And yet she still haunt your dreams...

Not so much for a long time. When she was a candidate, I used to wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming that idiot was only a heartbeat away from the presidency. I think most sane people did.

I knew you was a wet dream with Palin!!!

Anyhoo, she should run in 2024 and win the nomination and take Donald Trump as her VP!!!

That repub ticket would be the wet dream of every Democrat.

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?

Not so much for a long time. When she was a candidate, I used to wake up in a cold sweat after dreaming that idiot was only a heartbeat away from the presidency. I think most sane people did.

Anyhoo, she should run in 2024 and win the nomination and take Donald Trump as her VP!!!

But it would be pure entertainment that would most likely show how retarded so many voters are!

But it would be pure entertainment that would most likely show how retarded so many voters are!

It would be entertaining.

images

Hey, look at that. You posted pictures of two people who have been more successful than you will ever be. Good luck turning to dust and being completely forgotten, nobody!

Palin and Trump are, in your judgment, successful? Would you care to elucidate on what successes they each will be known for?

What state and/or country have you ever been elected to lead? Could you find as many as TEN people who would follow your lead anywhere in any way?

Ever consider that maybe the people you ask "what country have you been elected to lead" is a dumb question? There are lots of people out there who have outstanding leadership, but would never want to run for office. Me? I'm one of them. I successfully ran Amarillo MEPS with 5 people working for me and never missed monthly goal for the 2 1/2 years that I was there. After I retired? They missed goal 10 months in a row.

Why would I never want to run for office? Because I don't want to live in a fishbowl and have everyone comment on what they thought I was or wasn't doing. Not everyone thinks that being in politics is a good idea.

Maybe you should consider being honest with yourself. You don't run for office because deep down inside you know that you wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being elected so much as dog catcher. It's ok to admit it. It doesn't mean that everyone who is not president of a country is a horrible person, but when some big mouth starts spouting off about "he so stoooopid!" it sounds an awful lot like the couch potato who screams at professional football players on TV because "I coulda caught that easy!" Stop bullshitting.

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
Sounds like you’re jealous. She is more successful than you, so I guess you have a right to cry, whine and moan, she has made you her bitch, 12 years later and she still owns you losers.

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
Why would she mind this? These people think that intellectualism is bad.
Not for nothing, Mac but you folks on the left just elected the biggest idiot in the Senate for the past forty years! Compared to Joe Biden...Sarah Palin is a freakin' MENSA candidate! Just saying...

Not for nothing, Mac but you folks on the left just elected the biggest idiot in the Senate for the past forty years! Compared to Joe Biden...Sarah Palin is a freakin' MENSA candidate! Just saying...
From your political perspective, sure.

he's literally laughing with Kimmel about drone strikes. get him Sarah! get him! get him!

Sarah Palin is smart, Sarah Palin is a woman, Sarah Palin took on the establishment and won in Alaska, Sarah Palin will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents in 2024 when she gets elected as President Of The United States...the 1st woman president at that

...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers
What Science to you "believe in"??

Greg

Seems the lefties here forget why McCain lost....it was Lehman Bros!!! It was the Economy, stupids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Tucker played the strange moment when Hussaine spends a page discussing Michael with the most infantile verbiage conceivable. Barry asks Mike, do you think I will win? Mike says of course as they are naked in a queen size bed. IMO, those homosexual, transsexuals do not share the same bed.

John McCain was going to be the first vote for president I'd ever made. Then he picked this dumb brick of shit, and I didn't vote at all. I'd venture a guess McCain would have beaten Obama had he picked a better running mate.
Obama was preferable to that idiot warmongerer McCaim
I am 100% glad that asshole McCain never became president. No matter how hard Obama sucked. And he did.

Forum List

Back