Sarah Palin Blasts Obama Book Tying Her to 'Anti-Intellectuals,' Says GOP Dislikes Trump, 'Never Liked Me'

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.
...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers

images

She was never bright in the brain and pushed birtherism, which was highly anti-intellectual.

I'm some dumb clown from Canada. Nobody special. I'd happily compare arguments with Obama or any of his cronies. Nothing would decimate their positions more than facts.

It's easy to target someone like Palin. She's not the sharpest crayon in the box, a bit simple and narrow minded, but, don't try and convince me that McCain was a rocket scientist. Nor many leaders and people in positions of authority the last 30 years. They might be forgiven for misreading the landscape, but, there is no excuse for not changing course when you had the advantage still.

Some people try to give off an aura of leadership and control, without actually leading. The average citizen of the world doesn't buy into that B.S

...coming from you?
:laughing0301:

I believe in science and the truth, not conspiracy theories like you ape right wingers

Does science say males are males and females are females?

Lol you quacks twist science to fit your agenda

Hey, look at that. You posted pictures of two people who have been more successful than you will ever be. Good luck turning to dust and being completely forgotten, nobody!

her husband TOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD the zamboni driver, told gidget he wanted a divorce via email.

Sarah Palin learned via email husband wanted divorce: ‘I thought I got shot’

& the rest of her family are white trash.

Bristol Palin gives birth to 2nd out-of-wedlock child

NBC New York - Server Down

lol....

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?

John McCain was going to be the first vote for president I'd ever made. Then he picked this dumb brick of shit, and I didn't vote at all. I'd venture a guess McCain would have beaten Obama had he picked a better running mate.

We really dodged a bullet when that crazy bitch was first laughed off the political stage, didn't we?
She would have been a much better president than obama------------she atleast successfully ran Alaska---which is far more than terrorist loving bribe taking Obama administration did now isn't it. Keeping Mccain was good---Palin would have been more entertaining and less corrupt than obama and crew.

She became governor of Alaska. What have you accomplished, shit for brains?

Only psuedo intellectuals claim that there's no question about where Obama was born. He himself put the issue in doubt by publishing a book that says he was born in Kenya on the cover.

As usual, everything the TDS moron says is based on his own baseless prejudices and not facts.

She would have been a much better president than obama------------she atleast successfully ran Alaska---which is far more than terrorist loving bribe taking Obama administration did now isn't it. Keeping Mccain was good---Palin would have been more entertaining and less corrupt than obama and crew.

That goofy idiot didn't run Alaska. She happened to be there when a couple good things happened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back