Sarah Huckabee Sanders running to be Governor Of Arkansas!

the Trump revolution has only just begun, folks!
More stupid fat fucking Baptist raising taxes in Arkansas and pulling in more illegals to work for the agribusiness, Yeee-Haw!
The Huckabee's are not that popular since they don't have Bill Clinton to win with.
Did you know trump made Sarah fuck Kim jung un? Itā€™s why she quit. He told her she had to take one for the team.

You'd probably do it because you never turn down a little Korean!

People Are Aghast Over Trump Saying That Sarah Sanders Should ā€˜Take One For The Teamā€™ And Sleep With Kim Jong Un

Sanders has a story about a creepy run-in she had with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during a summit held in Singapore in 2018. At some point, Sanders writes, Kim ā€œmade direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me.ā€ She says she was ā€œstunned,ā€ and on the trip back home on Air Force One, she relayed the anecdote to Trump and then-White House chief of staff John F. Kelly. Thatā€™s when Trumpā€™s boorish side came out:

ā€œKim winked at you?ā€ Mr. Trump asked, adding, ā€œAre you telling me Kim Jong-un hit on you!?!?ā€

Ms. Sanders made clear she didnā€™t mean that, but Mr. Trump and Mr. Kelly continued to joke about Mr. Kimā€™s intentions.

ā€œWell, Sarah, that settles it,ā€ Ms. Sanders recalls the president joking. ā€œYouā€™re going to North Korea and taking one for the team! Your husband and kids will miss you, but youā€™ll be a hero to your country!ā€

Where the hell is Arkansas again ?
Itā€™s in one of those areas california democrats will emigrate to in order to escape what theyā€™ve done to california.

Arkansas? You have go to be kidding!

Itā€™s also the place your favorite first fucked-up family, the clintons, came from.

Interesting trivia: Mike Huckabee and Bill Clinton are from the same town, Hope, Arkansas.

Itā€™s in one of those areas california democrats will emigrate to in order to escape what theyā€™ve done to california.

Compared to whatā€™s happened to california even Kentucky looks like Shangri La.

Compared to whatā€™s happened to california even Kentucky looks like Shangri La.

What is wrong with Kentucky? I was born and raised here, and then came back and lived here 15 more years.

What is wrong with Kentucky? I was born and raised here, and then came back and lived here 15 more years.
Nothing. Whatā€™s wrong with Arkansas?

Nothing. Whatā€™s wrong with Arkansas?
No one from California is going to move to Arkansas, that's all.

A GLOWING ENDORSEMENT!

EssTj3IWMAMACAL

Doubt it. I've seen people come and go, they come from that shithole but never heard anyone going there. And it has that dumb bitch in there? Gross!!!

Itā€™s also the place your favorite first fucked-up family, the clintons, came from.
Not my family. Can't be worse than the orange gangsta and his mob family for sure.

Not my family. Can't be worse than the orange gangsta and his mob family for sure.
The orange people generated wealth and killed the bad guys.

Doubt it. I've seen people come and go, they come from that shithole but never heard anyone going there. And it has that dumb bitch in there? Gross!!!
If youā€™re escaping california dysfunction, things become relative. And I donā€™t mean incest.

Forum List

Back