Sara Fuller becomes the first female to play in a Power 5 game.

Half of vandi play like women anyways.
Oh, and stop being such a faggot

Then maybe Vandy needs to end their football program.

There is a huge difference between kicking off/place kicking or punting and actually being part of the physical game of football. I don’t consider MALE kickers or punters who do t also play some other position to be football players.

I’ve also seen girls play very well at the high school level as well as girls who should never have been on the field be embarrassed and humiliated trying to do so.

I have no problem with the ladies being on the diet, so long as they can play at the same level or better than the young man whose place they may be taking.

Dude I’ve never kicked a football in my life and I could have kicked it better than she did. I mean congratulations to her and I’m not disparaging women or anything, but that kick was a joke

Dude I’ve never kicked a football in my life and I could have kicked it better than she did. I mean congratulations to her and I’m not disparaging women or anything, but that kick was a joke

I think she shanked it and everyone tried to make her think she just won the SuperBowl with a game-winning field goal.

One has to wonder what it is about men who disparage a woman doing something like this.

She has made a major college football team. It's an accomplishment.

Do you have to be snide about it? Really; no smack here intended...sometimes you guys really do suck.

Congratulations to Ms. Fuller. Hopes for continued success.
She is taking a position that a man should have. This is the thinking that has millions and millions of African American males without much hope. the same in Hispanic number and a growing White male population without real chance in our society today. We of course will pay for this someday. Perhaps sooner rather then later.

One has to wonder what it is about men who disparage a woman doing something like this.

Do you have to be snide about it? Really; no smack here intended...sometimes you guys really do suck.

She is taking a position that a man should have. This is the thinking that has millions and millions of African American males without much hope. the same in Hispanic number and a growing White male population without real chance in our society today. We of course will pay for this someday. Perhaps sooner rather then later.

I doubt Vandy was recruiting millions and millions of people for the position of place kicker.

Did she beat you out for the spot on the team?

I doubt Vandy was recruiting millions and millions of people for the position of place kicker.

How do you think she would have fared if she had stood in between her and a blocker on a run back? Should she have been given special treatment?

All I am saying to you is that this is a real issue in that to put someone in a situation we must displace someone else. This agenda is reducing our competitive way in the world where it counts and we add layer after layer to deny men. If you want to make a nasty comment as a retort tell me the answer. In this case it is a can't win situation for opposing players.

Forum List

Back