Sara Fuller becomes the first female to play in a Power 5 game.

It was a called squib kick. Watch how Vandy defenders swarmed it. The kick was intentional.

Also, for those claiming she is taking someone else's job, first find me a kicker (or other athlete) who can get into Vanderbilt at all. They are an elite academic school.

It was a called squib kick. Watch how Vandy defenders swarmed it. The kick was intentional.

Also, for those claiming she is taking someone else's job, first find me a kicker (or other athlete) who can get into Vanderbilt at all. They are an elite academic school.

It was a crap kick that gave Missouri possession on their own 35 yard line. Had Sara kicked the ball into the endzone for a touchback Missouri would have started on their 25 yard line. Whatever the intent of Sara's kick it was a failure.

It was a crap kick that gave Missouri possession on their own 35 yard line. Had Sara kicked the ball into the endzone for a touchback Missouri would have started on their 25 yard line. Whatever the intent of Sara's kick it was a failure.

It was the coach's decision.

And it was poorly executed by Sara. A squib kick is designed to put the ball behind the 25 yard line resulting in the receiving team having a poorer starting position. In this case Missouri got a much better starting position because of Sara's crap kick.

And it was poorly executed by Sara. A squib kick is designed to put the ball behind the 25 yard line resulting in the receiving team having a poorer starting position. In this case Missouri got a much better starting position because of Sara's crap kick.

She is a soccer player. There is nothing in soccer that is the equivalent to a squib kick.

I'd be far more interested in her accuracy and range for field goals.

She is a soccer player. There is nothing in soccer that is the equivalent to a squib kick.

So on her first outing her kick is crap but everyone is celebrating because she is a woman. Too fcking funny.

So on her first outing her kick is crap but everyone is celebrating because she is a woman. Too fcking funny.

Yes, people were celebrating a woman playing on an NCAA Power 5 football team, in the one position that women can do. Imagine that.

Yes, people were celebrating a woman playing on an NCAA Power 5 football team, in the one position that women can do. Imagine that.

She wasn't able to prove that she can do the job. How about we put this ten year old in to kick field goals for Vanderbilt:

Seems this kid has more ability than Sara.

meanwhile in China...more factories are opening to produce more and more products. A new naval ship produced every several weeks. their technology catching up to us and seems like they were given some of it. a new Bomber looking a lot like the B 2 will becoming online soon. They got a plan and an endless amount of people to work without worrying about if they live. I must repeat these messages on this. Over and over. When they are number one they will have the world's reserve currency. That means they are the middle man and not us. We use the technology. They build it.

She wasn't able to prove that she can do the job. How about we put this ten year old in to kick field goals for Vanderbilt:

Can the kids get into Vanderbilt? Most people can't.

If the parents have enough money it certainly seems possible given one parent got their kid into Stanford, typically ranked in the top five in the nation. Vanderbilt doesn't even come close to a top ten ranking.

If the parents have enough money it certainly seems possible given one parent got their kid into Stanford, typically ranked in the top five in the nation. Vanderbilt doesn't even come close to a top ten ranking.

This site has Stanford at #8 and Vanderbilt at #16. I'd say #16 defies your "Vanderbilt doesn't even come close to a top ten ranking".
The 50 Best Colleges & Universities in 2019 (thebestcolleges.org)

And for a 10 year old kid to make the grade is a bit of a stretch, wouldn't you say?

Its funny that so many object to Vandy using a female kicker. But how many give a shit about the Vandy football team?

In the last 25 years Vanderbilt has had a total of 3 winning seasons. During that same time span, they have had 13 seasons with 3 wins or less.

Its funny that so many object to Vandy using a female kicker. But how many give a shit about the Vandy football team?

In the last 25 years Vanderbilt has had a total of 3 winning seasons. During that same time span, they have had 13 seasons with 3 wins or less.
We have turned sports into a god thing. It was once there to give us some peace from the rigors of everyday life. Now it is a bastion of excruciating self importance.

Okay, so Sara was a gimmick to draw attention to Vanderbilt football. No reason to take this seriously.

The day that a really good female kicker comes along the only thing I ask is that if she gets clocked that she doesn't complain. Playing at that level those are the risks.

Okay, so Sara was a gimmick to draw attention to Vanderbilt football. No reason to take this seriously.

The day that a really good female kicker comes along the only thing I ask is that if she gets clocked that she doesn't complain. Playing at that level those are the risks.

So far I don't think we know whether she is a good kicker. Time will tell.

Lololoolol fucking Liberals!!!!!

The ball goes 30 yards and almost out of bounds and Liberals brag about it. She even got special teams player of the week.

I hate you bullshiting lying bastards so much. More than you all hate God.

Next you’ll tell us that winless Vanderbilt is the best team in football and is capable of beating an NFL team. Hell even the 85 Bears.

Forum List

Back