Sara for VP? President?

I don't think she'd make a great Pres or VP, but I do think she'd make a great reality TV star!

In fairness to the Tea Party people, they too don't think she's qualified, as per a recent NY Times poll Willow posted.

Oh YAY! Another Palin thread. We haven't had one of those in..... I don't know.... it must be almost an hour!

Someone who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment?

Seriously?

You want someone in the White House who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment?

We've already got someone in the White House who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment - or for that matter any other amendment in the Constitution.

How's that working out for us so far?

I don't think she'd make a great Pres or VP, but I do think she'd make a great reality TV star!

In fairness to the Tea Party people, they too don't think she's qualified, as per a recent NY Times poll Willow posted.

I'm one of those. Support the TEA parties.... would not support Palin for POTUS and would prefer not to see her as a VP pick... However, since Palin hasn't announced a run in '12.... I see nothing to debate.

Oh YAY! Another Palin thread. We haven't had one of those in..... I don't know.... it must be almost an hour!
I love how you evade the matter of her not believing in the first amendment while taking a swipe at the OP and trying to dismiss the matter without acknowledging her words

Since I don't pay much attention to Palin, I have no idea what she said. I am, however, confident that you are deliberating taking whatever she did say out of context. You do that a lot.

Someone who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment?

Seriously?

You want someone in the White House who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment?

We've already got someone in the White House who doesn't believe in the 1st amendment - or for that matter any other amendment in the Constitution.

How's that working out for us so far?
Got anything to back that up?

He seems to have no problem with 'shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion', nor with the 16th amendment. You have any evidence he's against the repeal of prohibition or wants to quarter troops in your living room during peace time?

Or you're talking out your neck?

I love how you evade the matter of her not believing in the first amendment while taking a swipe at the OP and trying to dismiss the matter without acknowledging her words

Since I don't pay much attention to Palin, I have no idea what she said. I am, however, confident that you are deliberating taking whatever she did say out of context. You do that a lot.
right...

Lest anyone try to convince you that God should be separated from the state, our Founding Fathers, they were believers.

Apparently she never read the 1st amendment or Jefferson's letters.

Jefferson was a satanist who worshiped a false god. When he attemts to summarize the teachings of satan, he claims Jesus said he was only a man with no divinity. The quote was placed, apparently with no sense of irony, at the beginning of a printing of the Jefferson bible.

But I learned long ago to never expect you to know what you're babbling about.

Forum List

Back