Sandy Hook victims families STILL trying to sue a gun manufacturer

They can't, basically they are saying they would rather have money than their kids back. Firearms don't kill people people kill people… Fact

Last edited:
The suit will never be allowed.

If I can sue the gum manufacturer because I was shot by a criminal using their gun, then....

I can sue the knife manufacturer because I was stabbed by a gang member who used their knife to stab me...

I can sue the hammer company because a criminal used their hammer to hit me....

I can sue Mercedes because their car was driven by the hit-and-run driver who hit me...

I can sue the company that makes knitting needles because my grandmother, in a senile fit of confused rage, stabbed me with a pair of their knitting needles....

I can sue the cigarette lighter manufacturer because their lighter was used by some teenager to burn my house down....

and so on

and do on

and so on....

If I can sue the gum manufacturer because I was shot by a criminal using that gun, then....

I can sue the knife manufacturer because I was stabbed by a gang member who used their knife to stab me...

I can sue Mercedes because their car was driven by the hit-and-run driver who hit me...

I can sue the company that makes knitting needles because my grandmother, in a senile fit of confused rage stabbed me with a pair of their knitting needles....

I can sue the cigarette lighter manufacturer because their lighter was used by some teenager to burn my house down....

and so on

and do on

and so on....
Let me get hit by a drunk driver. Im taking down Jack Daniels, GM, and whatever shoes they were wearing to hit the gas pedal! And possibly the gas company, too. I mean, they should have known the person was drunk..

Sandy Hook families ask state's top court to hear suit against...
Video at link
I just don't understand how they can hold the gun maker accountable.. And I don't see how any legit judge would want to hear this bullshit.
I understand they suffered a major loss.... but my gawd people, GTFO

Agreed.

To say this is a tragic loss for the families is quite the understatement. This is awful beyond anything I can ever imagine. But, suing the gun maker is just ridiculous. This would open up a whole new can of worms and essentially says people aren't responsible.

Sandy Hook families ask state's top court to hear suit against...
Video at link
I just don't understand how they can hold the gun maker accountable.. And I don't see how any legit judge would want to hear this bullshit.
I understand they suffered a major loss.... but my gawd people, GTFO

I agree.

A gun is the tool, the person using the gun is the weapon.

They should sue the families of the shooters not the gun manufacturer.
why sue them

why sue them
BINGO - PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY!

Unless the shooter's family helped plan the attack or knew it was going to happen but failed to report it, no reason to sue them...unless 'you' are suggesting that the mother and father are culpable due to the fact that it was their sperm and egg cell that fused and created the child who eventually ended up killing people years later?! :p

if suing someone that had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything will make you feel better = emotionally weak

If I can sue the gum manufacturer because I was shot by a criminal using their gun, then....

I can sue the company that makes knitting needles because my grandmother, in a senile fit of confused rage, stabbed me with a pair of their knitting needles....

and so on

and do on

and so on....

Could we sue the Ivy League Universities for turning out generations of criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths and bed wetting pseudo intellectual malcontents?

Those assholes are the country's greatest, most expensive liability and it only adds to the decline of the entire species.

why sue them
BINGO - PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY!

Unless the shooter's family helped plan the attack or knew it was going to happen but failed to report it, no reason to sue them...unless 'you' are suggesting that the mother and father are culpable due to the fact that it was their sperm and egg cell that fused and created the child who eventually ended up killing people years later?! :p
Well played!

obama-cries.png

They should sue this fuck up for his crocodile tears…

Forum List

Back