Sanders, Trump and Legal Challenges Highlight Iowa’s Caucus

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Talking hosts said, “I think Trump is going to do better than a lot of people are expecting out here. … I think Trump is [going to win Iowa].” Brzezinski agreed with Scarborough’s assessment of the Republican ticket.
On the Democratic side, Brzezinski said, “I don’t know. I really don’t know.”
“I think that’s going to be tight, and I’m only saying that because Hillary underperformed here so badly here eight years ago.” Adding,
“If I had to bet I would bet Bernie by just a little bit only because Hillary underperformed so badly here eight years ago.”

Talking Heads: “I do think there’s something going on here. I think Biden is waiting.” Scarborough agreed with that assessment.

“But I do think there’s something really powerful to learn from the Trump thing. Really powerful. And besides the bigotry and the ethnic stuff we don’t like, there’s something in there about American citizenship and the pride Americans have in being Americans and that that has not been fully recognized by political leaders. They don’t talk about gut patriotism anymore they way the used to and people feel there’s something missing there,”

Interesting. I, too think something is going on in the Democratic Party. Either Biden or Bloomberg might be readying for their biog chance should Hillary get into serious trouble

On the other side, the Establishment GOP would just love to see Trump get into trouble so they could dictate policy. I think the hosts have it right Trump does stand for American citizenship and American pride. It's refreshing.

regardless, this is most likely going to be one of the most entertaining elections that this country has ever seen.

regardless, this is most likely going to be one of the most entertaining elections that this country has ever seen.

Maryland, I agree with you about it being entertaining. It has the drama, intrigue and comical aspects of a good movie. Too bad the consequences are so high.

I'm thinking Sanders and Trump will take the honors if their turnouts are anything like their campaigning crowds.

That puts Hillary in real trouble. She's losing big in New Hampshire.

I watch watching how Bernie can win if there is a huge turnout, which they said not too many registered new voters that he is counting on..

Trump needs a huge turn out as well, to spread Cruz and Trump further apart..

I watch watching how Bernie can win if there is a huge turnout, which they said not too many registered new voters that he is counting on..

That surprises me. I would have thought that he did have the registered voters

That surprises me. I would have thought that he did have the registered voters

As Iowa caucus vote nears, Trump, Sanders bet on high turnout for an edge

Trump, Clinton cautiously optimistic ahead of Iowa caucuses

Talking hosts said, “I think Trump is going to do better than a lot of people are expecting out here. … I think Trump is [going to win Iowa].” Brzezinski agreed with Scarborough’s assessment of the Republican ticket.
On the Democratic side, Brzezinski said, “I don’t know. I really don’t know.”
“I think that’s going to be tight, and I’m only saying that because Hillary underperformed here so badly here eight years ago.” Adding,
“If I had to bet I would bet Bernie by just a little bit only because Hillary underperformed so badly here eight years ago.”

Talking Heads: “I do think there’s something going on here. I think Biden is waiting.” Scarborough agreed with that assessment.

“But I do think there’s something really powerful to learn from the Trump thing. Really powerful. And besides the bigotry and the ethnic stuff we don’t like, there’s something in there about American citizenship and the pride Americans have in being Americans and that that has not been fully recognized by political leaders. They don’t talk about gut patriotism anymore they way the used to and people feel there’s something missing there,”

Interesting. I, too think something is going on in the Democratic Party. Either Biden or Bloomberg might be readying for their biog chance should Hillary get into serious trouble

On the other side, the Establishment GOP would just love to see Trump get into trouble so they could dictate policy. I think the hosts have it right Trump does stand for American citizenship and American pride. It's refreshing.

The door for any others to enter the dem primary is closing fast, many deadlines have passed for ballot access, others are coming up fast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back