Sanders Quits

The best the left could come up with is a child molesting old washed up white man who doesn't even know what office he's running for?

And they wonder why the right can win an election with people like Trump running.

Lots of speculation that now it's "guaranteed" Biden v. Trump.

Ignoring the possibility that Biden won't remember there's an election coming.

Ignoring the reality that Hillary will be the Democrat Nominee and that Gropey Joey NEEDS to be on suicide watch before darkness falls unless she's not paying attention just yet.

Did they buy him another house?

Probably....yes....may be two more houses.

Just another hypocrite...another Left wing DemonRat hypocrite...like a dime the dozen in America.....and idiots still fall for it....

Pathetic!
The only way they can win is to cheat... It's their only way. They have nobody worthy to run, and they have no policies worth looking at except give aways or lying, and the country has had enough of all that bullcrap.

It's time we keep a real work aholic working for us, and watch him get the job done for all citizen's in the right way. He is beholden to us better than we've had in a long time, and he has done a great job thus far. Go Trump, and God speed on your continued success.

Those Berniebots are going to be pissed.

Some of them are going to vote for Trump. Some of them are not going to vote at all given that clown Biden. Others are going to vote for some third party candidate like Jill Stein or whoever.

Maybe they will start their own Communist Party USA.

I don't think Bernie "bros" will vote for Trump. Biden offers everything that Bernie offered, just on maybe little smaller scale.

Biden can still take Bernie for a VP and keep Bernie "bros" votes.
...and lose millions of other voters.

Well, I said he can, not that he will.

Didn't he said his VP pick will be a woman?

The best the left could come up with is a child molesting old washed up white man who doesn't even know what office he's running for?

And they wonder why the right can win an election with people like Trump running.

And yet we have the pissed on trump. Hookers.
IS this true or not? Russian Money. FACT
Dotard is compromised.

And yet we have the pissed on trump. Hookers.
IS this true or not? Russian Money. FACT
Dotard is compromised.

Says a lot about the left huh? If Trump was so bad Hillary would be in the white house. Yet she's not. I guess America would rather a pussy grabber than a bitch.

Gotta get Bernie out of the way before they can begin the process to replace Biden with Cuomo..

They will replace him with someone. He can barely put a sentence together at this point.

Cuomo looks decent at his press conferences but his life as a Democrat, I'm not so sure. As a Democrat in NY, no less.

You republicans crack me up. You act like trump is a young man but he has many more problems, gaffes and shows of senility than does Biden. And he is a far less efficient in his governing. trump is about to get his final exposure. Perhaps this time the American rust belt people will have learned their lesson and not make the same mistake again by re electing trump.

You republicans crack me up. You act like trump is a young man but he has many more problems, gaffes and shows of senility than does Biden. And he is a far less efficient in his governing. trump is about to get his final exposure. Perhaps this time the American rust belt people will have learned their lesson and not make the same mistake again by re electing trump.
Wonder what the Democrats did to revamp the rust belt?

The democrats did nothing, trump played to racial resentment and they fell for it.

The democrats did nothing, trump played to racial resentment and they fell for it.
Actually, he promised to strengthen the local industries but he is all gone trying regime changes that he also fails to accomplish. Most bogus and incompetent loser ever.

As a young man, not only did Senator Sanders speak out aggressively against the war in Vietnam, but also strongly opposed US coups and invasions that overthrew democratically elected governments in Chile, Guatemala, Congo, Brazil, Iran, and elsewhere

meanwhile, Biden and Trump phoned it in

in one debate in 2016, when Crooked Hillary cited Krazy Henry Kissinger as a friend, Bernie went out of his way to call him a war criminal, a terrible SOS, and someone who would play no role in a Sanders administration

Forum List

Back