Sanders Quits

Bernie is not perfect and I would have supported him if he was the nominee, but Bernie is a yuppie and he had to hire black staff in 2016 because he knew so little about the black community.
Right, no one's perfect. Not way back in 2016, but two months ago:
You think Nina Turner knew anything about the black community?
Don’t get me wrong, I like Sanders and what he has fought for. But he does not have the relationships with world leaders needed to fix the damage trump has caused. This is the simple reality of the times we live in now. Furthermore, all billionaires and corporations are not bad. There are billionaires and corporation who are opposed to trump, who have provided health care for their employees from their own pockets, who have provide college tuition assistance for their employees out of their own pockets, have provided EAPS and allowed unions. The problem is billionaire extremists, and corporations controlled by extremists who want to finance extremist political candidates. That is what we must rid ourselves of. If we took the money out of campaigns, we would still need to remove the extremists who would then continue to air propaganda in order to get their agenda supported by the voters. Getting rid of lobbyists sounds great until you recognize that means you are getting rid of lobbyists like the cancer society, or other advocates for poor or disadvantaged groups. So we face a conundrum here and the simple thing is to stand behind a podium barking about how we need a revolution. The reality is that how are you going to get your revolution done against opposition that might be the majority if you are the one elected.

As far as Nina Turner goes, I respect her for what she stands for, I would stand in the trenches with her anytime, but the putting a black face out there and trying to point to that as an example to justify your support of Sanders does not move me. We are just going to disagree about this grumble, and that’s not going to change the respect I have for you and what you stand for.
What you foolish D partisans will never understand, is hating Trump is not policy. It won’t win you elections.

Biden offers nothing but being NOT Trump. That’s enough for you, but I suspect most Americans won’t find that sufficient.
Biden is a master policy maker and he has created major legislation. He offers us experienced leadership at the highest level, a thorough understanding of the constitution and the correct powers of the office. You are ignorant if you actually think Biden offers nothing but not being trump.
He’s a master for the establishment. I guess you like the establishment.
Of course he likes the establishment.. He thinks it's something him and his cohorts can control or manipulate for their agenda.
You voted for trump because you believe he would enforce your white racist agenda. Now shut up.
You are one hilarious old racist, yes indeed you are my ole arch rival. :)

Oh well, during the shutdown, we need some good laughs around here, and you definitely provide them for us daily. Keep up the dumb works, and thanks for the laughs.

5th house? Why did he quit. I thought he was a retard but had Biden beat bad.
Remember early in the primary, Biden appeared to be toast. No one expected him to win. Then bang, all of a sudden he is the front runner. This might indicate the D Party is a terribly corrupt party, but it surely means it is the party of the oligarchy.

No one expected Trump to win either and he's far more oligarchy than Biden. "The Haves" and "the Have Mores" were GWB's admitted "base" for christsakes. Anyone still thinking that Republicans stand for something other than shielding accumulated capital has been kidding themselves. Both major parties remain shameless parasites. Constantly pitting us against one another any way they can imagine to suck out the most of our remaining essence. This wasn't necessarily by design but may as well have been due to the gross neglect of its likelihood. We could have had a much more democratic republic that didn't just pretend "liberty and justice for all" while delivering it only to white men of property. That was the big mistake, dragging us down to the point now where we're ruled nearly entirely by huge corporations with billionaires creating our laws to serve themselves while remaining shielded behind each and every one.

Last edited:
Today an old friend sent me his thoughts on Sanders dropping out:
Joe wins:
$15 min wage : no
Money out of politics: no
Universal healthcare: he said no twice now
Free college : no
A real green new deal for the future: no
Hold accountable those elites who continually fleece the people: no
Remove our soldiers from meaningless life taking money taking draining war: no
A cabinet filled with CEOs from banks: yes
Elites got their man. He wins they win. He loses they win. We lose. Think it's bad now. Wait for the trump in 4 to 8 years who isn't a stumbling fool. Milk toast centrist Biden will bring that monster on us. America had it's one chance to change. This will not end neatly. Our kids will struggle for a long time.

Bernie is not perfect and I would have supported him if he was the nominee, but Bernie is a yuppie and he had to hire black staff in 2016 because he knew so little about the black community.
Right, no one's perfect. Not way back in 2016, but two months ago:
You think Nina Turner knew anything about the black community?
Don’t get me wrong, I like Sanders and what he has fought for. But he does not have the relationships with world leaders needed to fix the damage trump has caused. This is the simple reality of the times we live in now. Furthermore, all billionaires and corporations are not bad. There are billionaires and corporation who are opposed to trump, who have provided health care for their employees from their own pockets, who have provide college tuition assistance for their employees out of their own pockets, have provided EAPS and allowed unions. The problem is billionaire extremists, and corporations controlled by extremists who want to finance extremist political candidates. That is what we must rid ourselves of. If we took the money out of campaigns, we would still need to remove the extremists who would then continue to air propaganda in order to get their agenda supported by the voters. Getting rid of lobbyists sounds great until you recognize that means you are getting rid of lobbyists like the cancer society, or other advocates for poor or disadvantaged groups. So we face a conundrum here and the simple thing is to stand behind a podium barking about how we need a revolution. The reality is that how are you going to get your revolution done against opposition that might be the majority if you are the one elected.

As far as Nina Turner goes, I respect her for what she stands for, I would stand in the trenches with her anytime, but the putting a black face out there and trying to point to that as an example to justify your support of Sanders does not move me. We are just going to disagree about this grumble, and that’s not going to change the respect I have for you and what you stand for.
What you foolish D partisans will never understand, is hating Trump is not policy. It won’t win you elections.

Biden offers nothing but being NOT Trump. That’s enough for you, but I suspect most Americans won’t find that sufficient.
Biden is a master policy maker and he has created major legislation. He offers us experienced leadership at the highest level, a thorough understanding of the constitution and the correct powers of the office. You are ignorant if you actually think Biden offers nothing but not being trump.

IGNORE HIS HUNDREDS of on camera touching of little kids though?

SUSPENDED NOT ENDED! WRITE BERNIE IN!

New Topics

Forum List

Back