Sanctuary city instructs police not to arrest illegals unlicensed driving

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nobody is above the law -- unless, of course, you’re an illegal immigrant driving without a license in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Sanctuary city instructs police not to arrest illegals for unlicensed driving - WND

Demonic losers you are insane----------------wait until you retreads live the reality you created while others warned you lunatics you were to busy posting memes where it appears you got it from both ends the night before or one is so dumbed down they think they know why they hate Trump but really have no clue it's a lie and was proven as such...... yep your losers in your own worlds.

So if one rams into you without insurance who covers the damage?....maybe the mayor of the sanctuary city should be liable....

Nobody is above the law -- unless, of course, you’re an illegal immigrant driving without a license in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Sanctuary city instructs police not to arrest illegals for unlicensed driving - WND

Demonic losers you are insane----------------wait until you retreads live the reality you created while others warned you lunatics you were to busy posting memes where it appears you got it from both ends the night before or one is so dumbed down they think they know why they hate Trump but really have no clue it's a lie and was proven as such...... yep your losers in your own worlds.
MORE insanity. Just mind boggling.

I’ll be glad when these cities are held accountable for their decisions.

The People's Republic of Cambridge is ground zero for the most far, far leftist commie anarchist people and ideas in the country. ... :cuckoo:
And liberals wonder why trump has 63+ million supporters

My mom was once T boned by another driver just a month after getting herself a new car and the person who hit her was driving with an expired license. What sent her and me through the roof was the person having the ability to leave the picture the same way that they came into it. Never once were they arrested for leaving the scene behind the wheel of the vehicle still.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Was anything done to the driver by the cops who showed up after the accident was reported? I don't know. I wasn't there and my mom doesn't know. She just knows that the driver was allowed to leave the same way that they came in, behind the wheel of the truck that they were driving. The driver was white.

My mom was once T boned by another driver just a month after getting herself a new car and the person who hit her was driving with an expired license. What sent her and me through the roof was the person having the ability to leave the picture the same way that they came into it. Never once were they arrested for leaving the scene behind the wheel of the vehicle still.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. Was anything done to the driver by the cops who showed up after the accident was reported? I don't know. I wasn't there and my mom doesn't know. She just knows that the driver was allowed to leave the same way that they came in, behind the wheel of the truck that they were driving. The driver was white.

It happened to me. T boned about a block from my home. Young kid. White. And most probably focused on his cell phone. He lied and said the road was wet. It wasn’t.

Forum List

Back