Sanctuary Cities are Illegal

Snafu

Rookie
Aug 27, 2011
Ammunition against any sanctuary policy anywhere in the US: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373

Ammunition against USURPING Federal Laws: Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution

With that said. If you know of a Sanctuary city, please inform me. I am already working with the FBI (or fighting against, depending on how you want to look at it, and how the FBI works with me, if they refuse to help I shall get the media involved)

IT IS A FEDERAL CRIME TO PREVENT ICE FROM BEING NOTIFIED FOR ANYTHING....I DON'T CARE WHO TOLD YOU WHAT, READ THE TWO LAWS ABOVE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

Please let me know of any and all sanctuary cities, The fight for the future has begun

I've already been in contact with both the Mayor of san francisco and the FBI, that was actually the first place I reported to the FBI....Thanks for the tip. Are you interested in helping tank? Shoot me a message! I'm serious about this fight against our laws being broken

Victory...One step at a time!...Ya'ay for the state of Maine!

August 29, 2011

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email to Governor LePage, in which you express
concern for former Governor John Baldacci's Executive Order 13 FY 04/05.

Executive Order 08 FY 11/12 was signed by the Governor on his first day
in office, 6 January 2011. This Executive Order revoked the previous
Order in question. The text of Governor LePage's EO is available to
view at:
http://www.maine.gov/tools/whatsnew/index.php?topic=Gov_Executive_Orders
&id=181046&v=article2011

I hope this information has been helpful. Please don't hesitate to
write or call if you have further questions.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Ham
Deputy Director, Constituent Services
Office of the Governor
Augusta, ME 04333
207-287-3532
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 1:57 PM
To: Governor
Subject: Website: Share Your Views

Sir,

Are you aware that 13 FY 04/05 signed into law by the former Governor
John Baldacci is in violation of US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12,
Subchapter I, Part IX, Section 1373?

What are your immediate plans regarding this law?

Fellow Americans,

I'm dead serious about pursuing these criminals. Get involved! Fight Back America! Ask not what your Country can do for you, ask what you can do for your Country....

Letter sent to the City Attorney for San Francisco moments ago. My name was redacted for publishing on here.

Mr. Herrera,

My name is xxx xxx. I am an American Citizen. I was born in this country. I love my country and I would give my life for it. I once took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies; foreign and Domestic.

Having reviewed the City of San Francisco's policies on immigration I have found you to be in violation of the following:

Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution
- Let me remind you Sir, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land; there is no law that San Francisco or any other locality within the 50 United States may pass that usurps Constitutional Law.
-As defined by gpoaccess.gov, "The United States Code is the codification by subject matter of the general and permanent laws of the United States"

US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part VIII, Section 1324
- (a)(1)(A)(iii) --> The City's reckless disregard
- This specific Section has heavy fines as well as jail time for offenders.

US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373
- (a) & (b)(1-3)
- San Francisco Administrative Code Chapter 12H: Immigration Status
- Per the letter that you yourself sent to Gary Grindler
-On November 10, 2009, San Francisco adopted an ordinance amending its sanctuary ordinance (Administrative Code sections l2H.2, l2H.2-l and l2H.3) to provide that City law enforcement officers and employees have the authority to report information regarding the immigration status of a juvenile to any state or federal agency only after the juvenile court (1) adjudicates the juvenile to be a ward of the court on the ground of felony conduct, (2) makes a finding of probable cause after the District Attorney directly files felony criminal charges against the minor in adult criminal court, or (3) determines that the minor is unfit to be tried in juvenile court and makes a finding of probable cause in adult criminal court (the "Amendment"). The Amendment became effective on December 10,2009.
-The City of San Francisco does not have the legal authority to prevent the matter from being done beforehand.

I will grant the City of San Francisco 24 Hours to respond to these accusations. If I have not heard a response of any type, even one to ask me to please stand by while papers are gathered up to retort against my claims, I will contact the FBI and DOJ in order to seek the arrest of City Officials in conjunction with the above mentioned Federal Laws.

V/r,
xxx xxx

I live in Denver, and she’s a major sanctuary city if there ever was one. I never wanted it, NEVER asked for it nor did I want my elected officials to protecting illegal aliens. I should expect my government to do something to stop the flow of illegal aliens, but then they seem to be more sympathetic to the illegal aliens than to Americans. I don’t know why anymore, accept, they (illegals) seem more politically potent because they proliferate more. How do we fight THAT? Are you kidding? This is sad. It’s pathetic. Hey, SNAFU, have you ever tried doing this? Try calling, writing, e-mailing these government types. What result have you gotten? How many Sanctuary cities have you saved so far? Well, let me clue you in here: There is something called “Bureaucratic inertia” . They won’t lift a finger. I think, it’s much more than just being lazy and inert. I have tried calling, visiting, writing this, that or other official! Beside running for office myself, I have tried practically everything and it NEVER works. They won’t do a BLOODY thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back