Sanctioned Bullying

stevenlchilds

Rookie
Mar 30, 2010
I decided to add cult deprogrammer to my list of services I can help with that are on my web page. I did some research with wikipedia to see what I am competing with. If you want to see some interesting connections check out this history for yourself. Instead of freedom from mind control and programming we have one alleged cult replacing another alleged cult. The Children of God use Flirty Fishing to evangelize new members. Cult Awareness Network is founded and then bought by Church of Scientology. Scientology claims psychiatrists are most evil people on the planet. Scientology is described as the most ruthless cult on the planet. WOW WOW WOW There sure are lots of accusations.

Groups of people joined together for a common cause can be helpful or harmful. It is very important to not judge anyone as wrong. I want things that are harmful to become known. Things that are helpful can be covered and kept secret. I don’t want to reinvent the wheel. We all have the opportunity to become free from bondage in this life. It appears to me all groups or cults have good points and bad points.

We are aware of physical, sexual or otherwise illegal forms of abuse but not much has been done to stop psychological abuse. It is also a big problem in destructive cults. There are some laws that may apply but are not easily used to stop psychological abuse. Sometimes slander or assault from threats may apply, but if the group is betraying you who will believe it? Recently the media is covering a story about a girl that killed herself after long term bullying from a group of humans. I have been close to suicide or homicide from psychological abuse at the work place, in the family, at AA, the government, the legal system, the mental health system etc. If you are telepathic they conclude you have a mental disorder. I dare say every human has been deeply harmed by this sanctioned bullying or has deeply harmed others with sanctioned bullying. Those who surrender to and join with the betrayers do great harm to the ones who individually have not surrendered. It is usually a group against an individual. The group, gangs, family, co-workers, church, etc gang up on the individual. Sometimes it is group against group like Democrats versus republican or Mormons versus Baptists. This is a cult-ural problem.

What we have here is a battle of good versus evil. Evil goes away when exposed. Evil needs secrecy. Good does not need secrecy. However, healthy secrecy is not harmful and can be very fun. Don’t kiss and tell, ok. On the other hand let them talk. I am not judging anything as wrong not even evil. I do not know why someone murders someone or rapes someone. These actions are against the law. I wish psychological abuse was against the law. Perhaps it causes more damage than murder and rape. How is your family doing? Are things going well? We seem to be unable to stop this game of sanctioned bullying?

Humans need to be under control. Either control yourself or something else will control you is a good rule of thumb. When the winning side is sanctioning bullying it is time for the winning side to lose. Those of us who side with truth will always win in the long run. Humans are ignorant, cowardly, and evil and we are not doing much about it. This is why the world is headed for hell. Do humans need to be ruled by aliens who work for me. We will be the winning side. We will defeat the evil Humans. Haha Good game! Do you want some more garbage?

I found myself shaking my head yes, almost against my will, on the part about the wombats causing traffic congestion.

Anytime I see a non-supporting member without an avatar or a sig, posting a screen's worth of dense text...I never read it.

Anytime I see a non-supporting member without an avatar or a sig, posting a screen's worth of dense text...I never read it.

Anytime I see a supporting member with a bizarre avatar and a screaming sig, posting a screen's worth of dense text ... and the poster is named "PubliusInfinitum" ... I never read it either.

Uncle Ferd wishes dey had done dat when he was in school...

Addressing School Violence and Bullying, STOPit Solutions Now in 500+ Texas Schools

June 11, 2018 - STOPit Solutions, which provides a comprehensive, anonymous software communication platform that mitigates and deters school violence, harassment, and bullying, announced Wednesday that the number of schools in Texas protected with STOPit Solutions passes 500 safe STOPit schools. The news comes after Gov. Greg Abbott announced school safety plans and proposed increased attention to school safety.[/i]

"STOPit has been a beneficial tool to the students in our district by providing them the ability to anonymously report incidents that they may not have felt comfortable doing otherwise," stated Karen Stevens, Director of Student Support Services for Comal Independent School District in Comal Texas.

Texas passed a landmark law one year ago in June 2017 mandating that all schools adopt an anonymous reporting solution. STOPit is now used across the state and is a cornerstone of improved school climate, and integration with local enforcement whenever needed. This incredible adoption rate and the successful STOPit program has already helped to manage 6,275 incident reports in less than a year in Texas. "Texas' David's Law was passed to help protect kids and mandate that schools implement a modern reporting solution. We are incredibly proud of the stellar track record we are delivering in STOPit schools across Texas, and see improved behavior with our modern approach to address today's complex issues in schools," stated Neil Hooper, STOPit CRO. "We wish it were in every school. School violence and aggressive student behavior must be stopped early and effectively, and STOPit is leading this effort across the state of Texas. It's a good sign to see the state, schools, and teachers trying to do everything they can," added Todd Schobel, founder of STOPit. "We look forward to many more schools embracing the STOPit platform."

With the tap of a button in the STOPit app, students can anonymously share incidents and alert school administrators – along with photographs, videos, screenshots or other evidence that may be relevant. When reports are filed, school administrators are notified immediately so that they can address the issue and, when necessary, engage law enforcement through an integrated escalation process. Some districts also use STOPit's call center to route emergency reports directly to local law enforcement for them through STOPit's 24-hour monitoring service. STOPit has been creating safer places to learn, work, and live for over 5 years. Their innovative platform and comprehensive 24 hours per day monitoring service continue to make exciting market leading announcements across the country.

Addressing School Violence and Bullying, STOPit Solutions Now in 500+ Texas Schools

New Topics

Forum List

Back