Сan they cool the earth artificially?

Don't mock Nobel Prize winner Michael Mann.
From your article

The search for truth starts with understanding that if the Medieval Warm Period existed before the industrial revolution then the man-made global warming (MMGW) theory of CO2 forcing sudden warming in the 20th century is baseless because our recent warming is not unusual, unique, unnatural, nor greenhouse gas related.

Here we see the denier contention that because warming took place before the Industral Revolution, manmade CO2 cannot have caused the current warming. I was just told yesterday that no AGW deniers believed this.

From your article

The search for truth starts with understanding that if the Medieval Warm Period existed before the industrial revolution then the man-made global warming (MMGW) theory of CO2 forcing sudden warming in the 20th century is baseless because our recent warming is not unusual, unique, unnatural, nor greenhouse gas related.

Here we see the denier contention that because warming took place before the Industral Revolution, manmade CO2 cannot have caused the current warming. I was just told yesterday that no AGW deniers believed this.

I didn't post any articles.

From your article

Ahhhh, I love the term "denier" coming from an anti science nut job, like you.

Here's what the world's doing

View attachment 647608

Localized areas can be doing all manner of things, but as a whole, temperatures are going UP, UP, UP and it's due to human GHG emissions (which include cow farts).

If you want to cool it you can do that either be moving heat away, like an air conditioner, or preventing it from getting here, like setting up some shade or make more of the incoming light reflect away, like painting your black car white or you could get a few large icy comets to collide with the Earth like getting your best buddy to bean you with a snowball... or

The first post asked a question you answer with a chart covering 142 years that doesn't answer HIS question:

What is the current weather in the US during the spring?

Pathetic.

The joke is a fool like you terming anyone else "anti-science". Your opinions on this topic are 180 degrees out from just about every scientist on the planet

New Topics

Forum List

Back