San Juan Hill

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Teddy Roosevelt. I've seen a old grizzled old veteran of the Spanish/ American war and he ended up a junk collector. His best friend was a rag man. The rough riders were forgotten, My father fought in the pacific, in a forgotten battle...What is your history?

SANDOVAL, Spaniards. Bonifocio. They fought for America, we little appreciate them or their deeds.

Teddy Roosevelt. I've seen a old grizzled old veteran of the Spanish/ American war and he ended up a junk collector. His best friend was a rag man. ....

You've seen? Do you know when the Spanish - American War was?

Teddy Roosevelt. I've seen a old grizzled old veteran of the Spanish/ American war and he ended up a junk collector. His best friend was a rag man. ....

I never saw any Rough Riders but I knew at least 6 men, four of them relatives who fought in that war.. All 6 were in their mid 60s and mid 70s when I was a kid about 6 years old.

Teddy Roosevelt. I've seen a old grizzled old veteran of the Spanish/ American war and he ended up a junk collector. His best friend was a rag man. The rough riders were forgotten, My father fought in the pacific, in a forgotten battle...What is your history?
What about Teddy though? I like that dude! Didn't he make president?
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
I love that dude!
He's been in my neighborhood, even!
They still have the "Rough Riders" with the Gasparilla and all that.
Teddy Roosevelt was good people!
Franklin Delano, maybe notsomuch.

I never saw any Rough Riders but I knew at least 6 men, four of them relatives who fought in that war.. All 6 were in their mid 60s and mid 70s when I was a kid about 6 years old.
Were the Boris involved with that? I can't remember. :(

Oh! Indeed they were. They fought with Teddy, that's what.
"11 December
During a visit to Puerto Rico, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt addressed the Puerto Rican Congress and recommended that Puerto Ricans become United States citizens."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back