San Francisco Mayor will give $ 1000 a month to Black women if pregnant.

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
A program to give away tax payers money by the Mayor...........clear violation of the constitution of this country.........It is one thing to give your own money to charity.......another to force tax payers to pay for someone else's dreams and ideals..........

This was never the intent of this country......and why the taxes are so high and people are fleeing California in mass...........

Take a look.

On Monday, the San Francisco mayor’s office announced the launch of a government program called the “Abundant Birth Project,” which will give $1,000 per month cash payouts to black “and Pacific Islander women” for becoming pregnant and having children.
The mayor’s office stated in a press release that “the pilot will provide an unconditional monthly income supplement of $1,000 to approximately 150 Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco for the duration of their pregnancy and for the first six months of their baby’s life, with a goal of eventually providing a supplement for up to two years post-pregnancy.”

friendly-reminder-robinhooddidnt-rob-from-the-rich-to-give-to-24684341.png

A program to give away tax payers money by the Mayor...........clear violation of the constitution of this country.........It is one thing to give your own money to charity.......another to force tax payers to pay for someone else's dreams and ideals..........

This was never the intent of this country......and why the taxes are so high and people are fleeing California in mass...........

Take a look.

On Monday, the San Francisco mayor’s office announced the launch of a government program called the “Abundant Birth Project,” which will give $1,000 per month cash payouts to black “and Pacific Islander women” for becoming pregnant and having children.
The mayor’s office stated in a press release that “the pilot will provide an unconditional monthly income supplement of $1,000 to approximately 150 Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco for the duration of their pregnancy and for the first six months of their baby’s life, with a goal of eventually providing a supplement for up to two years post-pregnancy.”
Where do I go to help with the program? I am "locked and loaded" as our grifter would say.

Take a look.

Where do I go to help with the program? I am "locked and loaded" as our grifter would say.

Take a look.

damn i thought this was just hyperbole and they were doing it for everyone

What the fuck is this shit? lol

Hopefully that's illegal

I don't think it'll do much but I'm for birth subsidies fuck it. More babies the better. That includes white, latino, and various types of asian babies tho

Yeap, blacks are cannon fodder to bring down this country.

What a poor group of used people.

Like many other people, I have given up on San Francisco.

What is going on up there (I live in Los Angeles, which is also becoming as politically correct as Frisco) is unbelievable.

Being very old (83), I remember Frisco from the 1950s: peaceful & charming & clean.

Imagine! Telling certain women to have babies in order to collect taxpayer money.

And some people will tell you with a straight face that this nation has a bright future!

Forum List

Back