San Francisco families no longer 'feel safe,' hire private security amid crime spree

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
All caused by the demonizing of police by Dimocrats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-gop-s-suburban-push/ar-AAPUGWd?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...m-of-john-wayne-gacy/ar-AAPW9C8?ocid=msedgntp
1635184743264.png

More than 150 families living in San Francisco have hired private security to patrol their streets amid brazen property crimes, with some saying they no longer feel safe in their own neighborhood.

Police are not required to protect you or your property.

POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU, FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMS YET AGAIN​

All the more reason to make gun ownership easier so the public can protect themselves.

Maybe the price is just dropping, making their use more attractive as not as many private security Merc, needed overseas, due to the pull-out from Afghanistan. Gun bunnies got to eat too, ya know.
Gun bunnies in the army are artillery operators.

I read women can't safely walk down the street in San Francisco; homeless men chase them, they have to run from them.

I live within a gated golf community and we have private security and fire Dept.....well worth the fees to feel safe....

Gun bunnies in the army are artillery operators.
Often a term for anybody whose main function is guns and using them to solve problems, hopping around from place to place plying their trade.

Police are not required to protect you or your property.

POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT YOU, FEDERAL COURT AFFIRMS YET AGAIN​

The duty they have is to create a situation where criminals are deterred from committing crimes based on the probability of punishment, a task that they and the DA's in the area no longer feel like performing.

If the private security services actually use force against the criminals, the bought and paid for by George Soros, District Attorneys will go after the private security forces that actually stop the criminals.
I have no sympathy for fools that vote for the garbage candidates on the left, then complain that their cities are dangerous. You get what you vote for.

Time to buy stock in Omni Consumer Products
flat,550x550,075,f.u13.jpg
I have a box of still new Leviton switches from the 60's out in the garage. Nice to see it is still family and privately owned.

The OMNI part caught my attention. I'll have to share that testimony one of these days about seeing a scroll in the spirit unroll in front of me with a stamp OMNI on it.

Maybe the price is just dropping, making their use more attractive as not as many private security Merc, needed overseas, due to the pull-out from Afghanistan. Gun bunnies got to eat too, ya know.

Maybe, but it's a fact that property crime has been on the rise in San Francisco for quite some time.

Police aren't proactive. They can't do a thing until a crime is committed.

Having your own gun, big fences and guard dogs will be much better for your security.
I recommend a Akita, they will defend you until their last breath, especially children.

New Topics

Forum List

Back