San Francisco bans reusable bags in coronavirus fight

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
2007 - We must use reusable bags to save the city!!

2020 - We must stop using reusable bags to save the city!!

local store had stopped using plastic a few months ago, went to Paper bags, or reusable.

Now, they're using plastic and paper, no reusable
You got it. I just went to the store the other day for the first time in several weeks, my first time out since things got serious. Everyone standing 6 feet apart as if our bodies were giving off gamma radiation, and one lady was taking in a reusable bag and was stopped and told not to use it.

I believe the thinking is that since it has been used before, it may become a collector of and carrier for bacteria, germs and those bad little thingies we cannot see, though I'm not sure the point as who else will be handling it but the customer and besides, can you imagine how many people have handled every item in the store you are buying getting it onto the shelves?

And the brave people at the cash registers want you to bag your own stuff...they will thank you for it....

Yeah it's funny as hell as we go full circle . Now we're right back to how it was when I was a kid, the market bags your groceries in brown paper bags just like it was back then.

We must been more smarter back then, huh?

Last edited:
1585864826084.png

But wait lets keep those abortions going What if there are no plastic bags to throw the humans in oh no what shall we ever do.

Lock up in your homes fools. don't worry the virus knows not to cross over the big open border .

Hysterical.. Wonder what the NORMAL death count is from reusable bags?

Last 2 times out to the grocery, I clorox sprayed mine.. But still needed plastic for the rest..

Takes me twice as many trips up stairs to unload with paper/plastic..

And the brave people at the cash registers want you to bag your own stuff...they will thank you for it....

It's not a bad idea, but it would put a lot of "low skilled" out of work... I went to a grocery in Holland once and stood there staring at the clerk.. She was staring at me.. And I finally realized what the native custom was.. I bag great... Got the finesse on frozen and final packing weight. LOL.....

Fortunately I live within easy walking distance of a supermarket.

No bag problem.

I just have them put the stuff back in the cart and I bring it home.

I have quite a collection just now.

Event he street bums aren't taking them because they're all in concentration camps cleverly disguised as "shelters".

I wish they'd use the plastic carts like Target....at least those can be burned.

At a lot of the convenience stores here in Amarillo, one of the things that they used to allow was people to bring in their own cups and fill them with soda, or get refills in the same cup.

Now? All the Toot n Totum stores (Amarillo 7-11 equivalent), are telling their customers no refills are allowed, and the rolling hotdog cart they usually have going is no more.

The truth....

Cars over public transportation.....prevents the spread of diseases...

Single Family homes over apartments.....prevents the spread of diseases....

Plastic bags over reusable cloth bags....prevents the spread of diseases...

Three things that the left hates.......for others.......and they are wrong on all of them.

I do get kind of tired of chasing those things through my property on a windy day. Dunno why people refuse to bag their trash. No cooth...

Yeah it's funny as hell as we go full circle . Now we're right back to how it was when I was a kid, the market bags your groceries in brown paper bags just like it was back then.

And the stores close at 9 instead of staying open all night.....like when I was a kid...

The truth....

Cars over public transportation.....prevents the spread of diseases...

Single Family homes over apartments.....prevents the spread of diseases....

Plastic bags over reusable cloth bags....prevents the spread of diseases...

Three things that the left hates.......for others.......and they are wrong on all of them.

Firearms over knives/hand-to-hand combat... prevents the spread of disease as well

Then you use them for trash or starting the brush cleanup burn or fireplace/wood stove.
**** FIRES MAY REQUIRE PERMITS**

Forum List

Back