San Francisco and Chicago have been officially removed from my visit list

The criminals have taken over

And for some the US is off their wish list because it's so violent.

The criminals have been running the US for a long time, like the Koch brothers....

It was predictable that the cities with statist left mayors/city councils(& governors) would be the first cities to go down the drain. Personally if it was not for increased taxation on employed(responsible) Americans I'd be tickled pink seeing these lefty cities collapsing from their own inhabitants lack of morality. It actually illustrates just how primitive the statist left constituency has become.

fbj
Very few American cities even worth visiting
Entire F nation is a banana republic and every state should split up

fbj
Very few American cities even worth visiting
Entire F nation is a banana republic and every state should split up

Cities worth visiting

NYC
DC
Boston
Philly
Chicago
Charleston
Austin
SF
Seattle
San Diego

Texas and Wisconsin have the highest thresholds at $2,500, according to data from the National Conference of State Legislatures and a report published by the Public Safety Performance Project at The Pew Charitable Trusts. Most others range from $500 to $2,000. Of the 13 states that have not altered their statutes since 2000, four — Florida, Massachusetts, Virginia and New Jersey — have the lowest thresholds in the country, at $300 or less.

If you are charged with shoplifting merchandise valued between $100 and $2,500, you will be charged with a Class A misdemeanor. ... If you are accused of shoplifting merchandise valued between $2,500 and $5,000, you will be charged with a Class I felony, and you will be facing the same fine and up to 3.5 years in prison.Sep 14, 2015

Wisconsin Shoplifting Charges Vary Widely - Gimbel, Reilly ...​

Time for stores to board up, put their web addresses on the fronts, and become wharehouses that sell everything on line. I know, I know it's a shame as it suggest that the criminal's are reshaping society like this without resistance of, but if the do gooder race baiting demoncrats stay in power, then get ready for the transitional period to hell to then continue onward.

Law and order break down due to brainwashing has been completed, and this nation has entered into a very dangerous phase because of what has been freely preached as lies by the democrat's seeking power and money off of their lies. The culprit's no matter how powerful need to be dethroned, and locked up for their crimes of stirring up trouble in order to win their positions off of that trouble stirred.

And for some the US is off their wish list because it's so violent.

The criminals have been running the US for a long time, like the Koch brothers....
Any country run by Marxists should be avoided.

So yea, people should avoid the US.

Time for stores to board up, put their web addresses on the fronts, and become wharehouses that sell everything on line. I know, I know it's a shame as it suggest that the criminal's are reshaping society like this without resistance of, but if the do gooder race baiting demoncrats stay in power, then get ready for the transitional period to hell to then continue onward.

Law and order break down due to brainwashing has been completed, and this nation has entered into a very dangerous phase because of what has been freely preached as lies by the democrat's seeking power and money off of their lies. The culprit's no matter how powerful need to be dethroned, and locked up for their crimes of stirring up trouble in order to win their positions off of that trouble stirred.
The left are tearing America apart

Remember that shitfaced female black mayor of Baltimore who ordered the police to stand down while blacks rioted, tore the neighborhood apart, and stole everything they could carry?

These people are animals. They're the single biggest problem this country has. As a group, they'll never assimilate into any advanced society. Want proof? Look at their behavior, over many decades - in the U.S. and elsewhere.

How can anyone be surprised that things are getting worse.

Remember that shitfaced female black mayor of Baltimore who ordered the police to stand down while blacks rioted, tore the neighborhood apart, and stole everything they could carry?

These people are animals. They're the single biggest problem this country has. As a group, they'll never assimilate into any advanced society. Want proof? Look at their behavior, over many decades - in the U.S. and elsewhere.

How can anyone be surprised that things are getting worse.
why did the mayor do that

New Topics

Forum List

Back