San Diego lab discovers COVID-19 vaccine in 3 hours

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
SAN DIEGO — In a race against the clock, a San Diego lab is scrambling to get a COVID-19 vaccine out and on the market. As the days go by, Inovio Pharmaceuticals is getting closer to releasing the desperately needed vaccine against the deadly virus.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, which is located in Sorrento Valley, has also created a vaccine for the Zika virus, the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and the vaccine for Ebola.

The vaccine has been tested on mice and guinea pigs. It will next be tried on a group of human patients.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbs8.com ...

----------

What the fuck....China just announced another 250+ people died of this OVERNIGHT....And there are 15 confirmed cases here in America!!!!

There is no vaccine for ebola

Ebola vaccines are a number of vaccines to prevent Ebola that are either approved or in development. The first vaccine to be approved in the United States was rVSV-ZEBOV in December of 2019. It had been used extensively in 2018-19 under a compassionate use protocol.

SAN DIEGO — In a race against the clock, a San Diego lab is scrambling to get a COVID-19 vaccine out and on the market. As the days go by, Inovio Pharmaceuticals is getting closer to releasing the desperately needed vaccine against the deadly virus.

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, which is located in Sorrento Valley, has also created a vaccine for the Zika virus, the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and the vaccine for Ebola.

The vaccine has been tested on mice and guinea pigs. It will next be tried on a group of human patients.

----------

What the fuck....China just announced another 250+ people died of this OVERNIGHT....And there are 15 confirmed cases here in America!!!!
It only kills chinks...though they can acquire and transmit it not one white person has died from it. I doubt even sickened.

----------

It only kills chinks...though they can acquire and transmit it not one white person has died from it. I doubt even sickened.

What about all the white people that have contracted it on that quarantined cruise ship in Japan?

----------

What about all the white people that have contracted it on that quarantined cruise ship in Japan?
Re-read what I typed shit for brains.

----------

Re-read what I typed shit for brains.

I did shit for brains, you said "I doubt even sickened" meaning white people.

If it pans out.
If it's approved.
Expect it to be priced at $1499/dose.
So long as they don't call it a "vaccine" because rich liberals are notorious anti-vaxxers and they're the only ones with loose cash to pay the price.

Let's hear it big for coronavirus!

Forum List

Back