San Antonio has been having a lot of Murder

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I have been in San Antonio since November 2020 and there have been a lot of murders. I lived in New York City for ten years and they claimed to have 400 murders a year, but I was not encountering news reports often enough to lead me to believe a murder every day. I read both tabloids every day for four years and there were not enough reports to equal the claim.

But here in San Antonio, I am encountering three murder reports a week, at least, and multiple killings seem to be way more often than what I encountered in NYC. It would be months between multiple murders in NYC.

This morning's report:
SAPD said they are not even sure if the victims live at the apartments, as so far no one has claimed to recognize them or even know them.

Two days ago:

A week ago - it wasn't a murder, but look at this a brawl! This is a tourist destination with a bunch of restaurants on the little river a couple of blocks from the Alamo. Then a double stabbing in the nearby mall! And then a body is found floating down the river.

Wonderful place to bring the whole family!

And then a couple of weeks ago a body was dropped off!

A paralegal went missing and found dead in her car in a strip mall parking lot!

US4CC.meme.riotors - imperfect_constitution.png

Any tea parties in your town?

Last edited:
I have been in San Antonio since November 2021 and there have been a lot of murders. I lived in New York City for ten years and they claimed to have 400 murders a year, but I was not encountering news reports often enough to lead me to believe a murder every day. I read both tabloids every day for four years and there were not enough reports to equal the claim.

But here in San Antonio, I am encountering three murder reports a week, at least, and multiple killings seem to be way more often than what I encountered in NYC. It would be months between multiple murders in NYC.

This morning's report:

Two days ago:

A week ago - it wasn't a murder, but look at this! This is a tourist destination a bunch of restaurants on the little river a couple of blocks from the Alamo.

View attachment 676051

If I were you, I would get a permit and carry concealed. Try not to become a statistic. Enjoy your stay.

If I were you, I would get a permit and carry concealed. Try not to become a statistic. Enjoy your stay.
What good is that going to do me? I cannot afford a gun, ammo or range time! Much less having to store it every time I go in any place!

I have been in San Antonio since November 2021 and there have been a lot of murders. I lived in New York City for ten years and they claimed to have 400 murders a year, but I was not encountering news reports often enough to lead me to believe a murder every day. I read both tabloids every day for four years and there were not enough reports to equal the claim.

This morning's report:

Two days ago:

A week ago - it wasn't a murder, but look at this a brawl! This is a tourist destination with a bunch of restaurants on the little river a couple of blocks from the Alamo. Then a double stabbing in the nearby mall! And then a body is found floating down the river.

View attachment 676051

That is so sad. The River Walk is such a beautiful peaceful place I was there a few years ago with my family. We are literally losing our cities to out of control crime and violence.

Blue progressive run city......Mayor is a progressive independent most of the rest are dems.
I know, and I am thinking about protesting. Especially after the Supreme Court Justice harassment. But the San Antonio government district is not shaded very well, and it is hot a sunny.

I need a really good protest slogan.

That's a good idea for a discussion.

I know, and I am thinking about protesting. Especially after the Supreme Court Justice harassment. But the San Antonio government district is not shaded very well, and it is hot a sunny.
So you moved to TX just in time for it to turn blue in a few years?

Damn near every major city and their blue-burbs votes dem.....Scrubland don't vote.

I have been in San Antonio since November 2020 and there have been a lot of murders. I lived in New York City for ten years and they claimed to have 400 murders a year, but I was not encountering news reports often enough to lead me to believe a murder every day. I read both tabloids every day for four years and there were not enough reports to equal the claim.

This morning's report:

Two days ago:

View attachment 676051

I did my basic training at Lackland AFB in 1959. Even then, we were advised not to spend free time in San Antonio, as it was not safe. At that time, knives were perceived as the biggest threat. Looks like it has only gotten worse.

Forum List

Back