Samuel L. Jackson rips 'Uncle Clarence' Thomas in racial attack on Supreme Court justice

Wow.

Was he sentenced to 30yrs?

Damn you are ignorant to facts, the man whom they were looking for was already in custody. Stop speaking on things you are ignorant of, you really make yourself look stupid.
no he was not sentenced to 30 years. He’s father was, hence why thomas tom him in and raised him

Sounds like an insurrection. Arrest him and he can have a trial in a few years.

They are voting for neo-liberalism. I'm not a Democrat. I am a liberal. I have a huge problem with Hillary calling Republican voters Deplorables and Biden calling them Dregs. It's deranged. It's petty. It's disgusting.

Any problem when they call them racist sexist homophobic bigots?That’s not true and much worse.

The fact that the video generation accepts the concept of a Hollywood actor criticizing a man who's scholarly achievements in the law were so outstanding to get him nominated to the Supreme Court is a testimony about the last half century of the federal education system.

Shrillary was a stupid raging asshole then, and she remains wrong to this day.

Hillary was right about what the Republican Party had become

She was also right about Trump’s ability to handle a crisis

Which party does today's KKK support? Which party is trying to turn back the clock to the days of Jim Crow and the destruction of the black family? Which party has the mindset of the sheet wearers? I'll tell you, the Republican Party.

Trump did more for the black community than Ears and Five Bucks A Gallon *Joe combined.
I enjoy laughing at you as you continually vote to hurt the black community.

Trump did more for the black community than Ears and Five Bucks A Gallon *Joe combined.
I enjoy laughing at you as you continually vote to hurt the black community.
You enjoying making a fool out of yourself, Trump wasn't around long enough to do more than Pres. Obama who was a 2 term president. Trump was one and done Trump Humper.

The majority of dems do it every election. You must pull a lot of R levers.
I'm not a Dem. I'm not a Republican. My identity is not wrapped up in a political party. I would hope that you are able to do that as well. If not, that's fine. Maybe you will come around and maybe you won't.

Forum List

Back