Zone1 Samuel Jackson opens his mouth and inserts foot. These Hollyweird Stars need to just stick to the script and stay out of politics.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Samuel L. Jackson Calls Out Clarence Thomas for Leaving Interracial Marriage Off List of Targets
The Academy Award honoree, 73, called out Justice Clarence Thomas' after Thomas suggested the court should reconsider other key decisions, including the 2015 case establishing the right to same-sex marriage, following the SCOTUS decision to overturn 1973's Roe v. Wade and the constitutional right to abortion.
"How's Uncle Clarence feeling about Overturning Loving v Virginia??!!" Jackson wrote Friday on Twitter, referring to the landmark 1967 ruling that found interracial marriage bans unconstitutional. Justice Thomas, 74, a Black man, has been married to wife Virginia Thomas, a white woman, since 1987.
There is nothing wrong in a marriage between a man and a woman, because with the couple, comes babies. Two men can poke each other all day long in their Anus, and never come up with a baby, but surely hemorrhoids or some other type disease, while two women can rub and rub all day, and no Genie will bring them naturally a baby, so i refer back to William Jefferson Clinton and the "Civil Unions" because Billy boy said.

Jackson is right. And he is an American citizen with first amendment rights.

He does. So does this piece of work on Twitter:
1656296875704.png

Why is it that every black dude I've ever seen with a white woman is a jive turkey

Every woman is some fat ugly hillbilly that no white man would touch without consuming a half 5th of Vodka. Why is that?

Jackson is a really good actor, but personally I think he is a foul-mouthed jackass as a person. Regardless of my PERSONAL opinion, like you, he has the right to spout as much idiocy as he cares to. Unlike you, I don't attempt to muzzle those who disagree with me.

Forum List

Back