Same-sex marriage may be banned at the state level

I didn’t understand anything, but for fools, I explain once again: if implicit rights fall under the 14th amendment, then it is impossible to issue laws

Nonsense. The 14th amendment protects us against one part of the population enjoying rights and another being denied them.

If straight couples are allowed to marry, and their marriage be recognized by state, then gays have the right to the same protections.

No one is allowed to murder anyone, so the law stands without protest via the 14th amendment.

you are too dumb to understand

On the contrary, I understand perfectly well.

The fact that you think you are right and the US Supreme Court is wrong on a point of constitutional law is laughable.

You have had the facts explained to you over and over and over. Your willful ignorance is pitiful.

So assume a state bans gay marriage. Does it have to accept gay marriages that have occurred in the past or in states where gay marriage is legal?

So assume a state bans gay marriage. Does it have to accept gay marriages that have occurred in the past or in states where gay marriage is legal?
I suspect that at least some states will move to invalidate marriages that have already occurred. The Mullahs that comprise the once respected supreme court will uphold it

They will not accept marriages from other states -they previously did not. It is just fucked up

I suspect that at least some states will move to invalidate marriages that have already occurred. The Mullahs that comprise the once respected supreme court will uphold it

They will not accept marriages from other states -they previously did not. It is just fucked up
Sounds like more decisions for the Supreme Court to make sometime in the future.

Forum List

Back