Samantha Bee Channels Her Inner Maxine Waters In Call For Violence Against USSC Justice Alito

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Jesus the left has some ugly whores like her and Chelsea Handler...they put out and put on paper bags, becasue men have no use for them for anything else

FLASHBACK
Prior to assassination attempt against GOP politicians that resulted in Steve Scalise being shot, D-Maxine Waters urged liberal sheep to get in their faces publicly, illegally harass them in public / in eating establishments....

The leftists / Democrats are at it again...

Another lefty narcissistic status hound trying to garner ever more attention.

A lot of Left Wingers are mentally unstable violent bigots like Samantha Bee.
Why does she even worry about getting pregnant?
There is not a man willing to even think about that.

FLASHBACK
Prior to assassination attempt against GOP politicians that resulted in Steve Scalise being shot, D-Maxine Waters urged liberal sheep to get in their faces publicly, illegally harass them in public / in eating establishments....

She should move back to Canada where she can work a customer service job or something.

Another overpaid foreigner in America propped up by television.

Jesus the left has some ugly whores like her and Chelsea Handler...they put out and put on paper bags, becasue men have no use for them for anything else

Everytime I hear one of their names I think of the other. Bee is the discount version of handler. They are both just self righteous, closed minded and loud mouthed activists of the laziest kind disguised as comedians.

They remind me of bill Maher where everything they say is designed for an applause, and they even pause for them constantly. But at least Maher can pull his head out of his ass once in a while and be civil and thoughtful and realistic. But those two? Never.

Everytime I hear one of their names I think of the other. Bee is the discount version of handler. They are both just self righteous, closed minded and loud mouthed activists of the laziest kind disguised as comedians.

They remind me of bill Maher where everything they say is designed for an applause, and they even pause for them constantly. But at least Maher can pull his head out of his ass once in a while and be civil and thoughtful and realistic. But those two? Never.
BINGO

FLASHBACK

We have a serious left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

They NEVER address actual legal issue.

ABORTION IS NOT A FEDERAL ISSUE.

How difficult is that to grasp?

1657386753995.png

Forum List

Back