Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

drink Tilt if you want some flavored drink!

tilt-beer.jpg

LOL, we used to bring several of those up on the ski lifts with us when we went snowboarding, to catch the simultaneous speedy/beer buzz before we rode.

But as I understand it, all of those drinks removed the energy inducing ingredients from them and are now no different than drinking any other malt beverage.

There's one called Sparks that is very similar looking in can label design, and was the same type of drink. It doesn't have the caffeine, guarana, and whatever else gave you the speed rush, anymore. It's just a regular beer buzz now.

I remember Bud even had one of those energy malt drinks, too.

The catch though, was that the crash was liek as if you just popped a couple valium.

Last edited:
And don't even try to front Fatality, that wasn't a google image you found, that was a picture of the actual can you were currently drinking! :lol:

:beer:

No I didn't. I went off topic thus negating your premise statute.

My broad topic was beer, and you mentioned beer. You never said it was neither of the two choices. You mentioned something you thought was greater than Cherry Wheat, which of course would disqualify the choice of 'greatest', and by default leave you with the choice of merely 'great'.

It sends a tickle up my leg that you and I have similar likes in beer, Ang. :D
Which leg?

No I didn't. I went off topic thus negating your premise statute.

My broad topic was beer, and you mentioned beer. You never said it was neither of the two choices. You mentioned something you thought was greater than Cherry Wheat, which of course would disqualify the choice of 'greatest', and by default leave you with the choice of merely 'great'.

It sends a tickle up my leg that you and I have similar likes in beer, Ang. :D
Which leg?

I didn't realize you might have had a preference.

We'll go with the same leg that gave Chris Matthews the tickle.

By the way Ang, I miss you around here. Where have you been lately?

Last edited:
By the way Ang, I miss you around here. Where have you been lately?
That's sweet of you, Paulie. I've been spending more time in the real world. When the thermometer drops down to below freezing I'm sure I'll be back more often.

Not a fan of fruit flavored beer of any kind. I did recently have the cherry wheat and I was reminded of why i don't like fruit flavored beer. It was awful.

I like a lot of Sam's beer and ale, but none of the fruit flavors.

On the Oktoberfest front, nothing beats Hacker-Pschor Oktoberfest.

That's kind of ironic.

You don't like fruit flavored alcohol, but I like alcohol flavored fruit. Love a good melon ball.

Forum List

Back