Sally Kohn wants Her kid to be gay

I encourage folks to read the OP's entire link.
It is a testament to the insanity of the author.
In one part she says she saw her daughter playing with her stuffed animals, and was pretending that one was a dad, the other the mother, and one the child...she admits to going into the room and telling her daughter that "you know you could pretend that it is a "dad & dad" or "mom & mom".
Jesus.

I'll be outraged when heterosexual couples don't do the same..

Don't do what?
gender specific roles...

What, like buy a toy truck for a boy?
Yeah...your right, we only do that hoping and praying it will make him like girls. That is exactly why we do it. Man...you are so smart.
When my daughter showed obvious preference for baby dolls over toy soldiers, and playing dress up to be like mommy, and liked to wear dresses and wear her mothers hats - we went into our christian shrine room and got on our knees thanking our Lord savior that she would one day - be heterosexual.
You see right through us. Just amazing

I can understand when father(f.e. lawyer or carpenter)wants his son to become lawyer or carpenter too. He teach his son since childhood and maybe son will be interested in this profession too! But when parents choose gender and lifestyle... It's absurd!

I can understand when father(f.e. lawyer or carpenter)wants his son to become lawyer or carpenter too. He teach his son since childhood and maybe son will be interested in this profession too! But when parents choose gender and lifestyle... It's absurd!
I think it sucks big-time when a father assumes a son will follow.

My dad was so insistent, so fucking sure that I would become a lawyer like him, like it or not, that I became an outlaw.

I was over thirty before I got a real job, just out of pure cussedness.

One thing I despise is a fuckin' lawyer.

I'll be outraged when heterosexual couples don't do the same..

Don't do what?
gender specific roles...

What, like buy a toy truck for a boy?
Yeah...your right, we only do that hoping and praying it will make him like girls. That is exactly why we do it. Man...you are so smart.
When my daughter showed obvious preference for baby dolls over toy soldiers, and playing dress up to be like mommy, and liked to wear dresses and wear her mothers hats - we went into our christian shrine room and got on our knees thanking our Lord savior that she would one day - be heterosexual.
You see right through us. Just amazing

There are plenty of feminine lesbians and masculine gay men. Don't ask me how I know that, or why I'm typing with one hand right now.

Forum List

Back