Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Testament Church beginning with the apostles to the RESURRECTED CHRIST condemns homosexuality as an ABOMINATION
Those abominations are from the Old testament just in case you didn't know that. They are supposed to be irrelevant to Christians. I suppose you would go to hell if you ate seafood too. Abominations were simple tribal regulations to ensure maximum growth and security of the tribe.

Prove it. And no nothing you've posted in this thread has proven what you've maintained.
If you do not even understand it the abominations are listed in the book proverbs of the Old testament as well as mentioned in Leviticus in the Old testament then I can't help you.

If you do not even understand it the abominations are listed in the book proverbs of the Old testament as well as mentioned in Leviticus in the Old testament then I can't help you.
They are listed.

But you've shown no proof that Peter, Paul or anyone in the New Testament "copied" their condemnations of homosexuality from there.

I assume you are homosexual and don't want to be condemned. But the only moral sexual activity is between one man and one woman during their lives.
You assume a lot, and the Christian Church assumed a lot. That is where you're both went wrong. Heterosexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that. Religion has not and cannot prove it is a sin or wrong in any way but they can say that. In years to come they will eventually admit they were wrong. Lies don't last forever. Hatred is either going to die or kill us all. It's one of the choices we have in this life, you choose love or you choose hate. There isn't much between ground.

Has Trump had two documented instances of performing miracles? After all that's what you need.
I guess you could say it's a miracle he was ever elected once ( not by the popular vote, but by the electoral college, unfortunately it counted. ).

bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that
These are perversions of normal sexuality and the practice is something you must FIGHT. Some like sex with animals. Some fantasize about sex with children. These are "normal" to some, but they are great sins and a cross SOME struggle with daily. Just because you "feel" something doesn't mean God approves

These are perversions of normal sexuality and the practice is something you must FIGHT. Some like sex with animals. Some fantasize about sex with children. These are "normal" to some, but they are great sins and a cross SOME struggle with daily. Just because you "feel" something doesn't mean God approves
I understand that is the religious teacher but God gave us a brain to use in science tells us now that was a mistaken idea. I understand old ideas are hard to let go but one that's based on prejudice should be a lot easier to let go.

You assume a lot, and the Christian Church assumed a lot. That is where you're both went wrong. Heterosexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that.

Even scientists have their own biases

MeriW221001-#150 The reality is that women are carrying a human life. Then it becomes a matter of priorities. What is more important than human life?

NFBW: Human life in the womb has the same high priority of importance to me in my personal relationships that you have Meriweather .

However why must a pregnant woman who has no relationship to you Meriweather and who has no relationship to me, be subjected to our personal relationship priorities when the anti-abortion politicians that you say you vote for, make laws that removes access to private medical facilities that perform safe abortions for women who don’t have our priorities?

END2212221129

MeriW221001-#150 The reality is that women are carrying a human life. Then it becomes a matter of priorities. What is more important than human life?

NFBW: Human life in the womb has the same high priority of importance to me in my personal relationships that you have Meriweather .

However why must a pregnant woman who has no relationship to you Meriweather and who has no relationship to me, be subjected to our personal relationship priorities when the anti-abortion politicians that you say you vote for, make laws that removes access to private medical facilities that perform safe abortions for women who don’t have our priorities?

END2212221129
If human beings were going extinct you might have half a case. But they're not. Plus you've totally disrespected the woman involved in the equation ( which doesn't include you or your opinion ). Most abortions occur before the " human life " is recognizable as a human being and at no time is it sentient. Which is one of the main characteristics of a human being. So we are dealing with human tissue, not a human being. The potential is there but that's all.

If human beings were going extinct you might have half a case. But they're not. Plus you've totally disrespected the woman involved in the equation ( which doesn't include you or your opinion ). Most abortions occur before the " human life " is recognizable as a human being and at no time is it sentient. Which is one of the main characteristics of a human being. So we are dealing with human tissue, not a human being. The potential is there but that's all.
That's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back