Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some truly wacko team trump KKKult members posting here.

By the hyperbole you KKKult members spew, I understand your sickness.
They don't even realize they are extremists, that's how sad it is.

You're pontificating on a woman's rights and grieving.
I have not mentioned women's rights. I noted sharing the grief of mothers who have lost children.

I noticed you disagreed with me that one of the reasons people spoke up against abortion is because of their belief that life is the greatest priority. Why do you think people speak out against abortion? Apparently you do not think it is because we believe life is the greatest priority.

I have not mentioned women's rights. I noted sharing the grief of mothers who have lost children.

I noticed you disagreed with me that one of the reasons people spoke up against abortion is because of their belief that life is the greatest priority. Why do you think people speak out against abortion? Apparently you do not think it is because we believe life is the greatest priority.
There's no such thing as per life people, we are mostly anti-abortion people. They called the women who need or want to have abortions s**** and all kinds of other horrible names. That is not respecting life at all. Many of them believe in the death penalty. That is not respecting life at all. Etc etc

Defending women will always be a just cause. Making abortion an illegal act is a transgression of the law and is in no way I just cause.
Return to the priority. Some believe life is our greatest gift. All else is secondary to that. Even "defending" women, which I can assure you, is not needed. We can take care of ourselves very well, thank you very much.

Return to the priority. Some believe life is our greatest gift. All else is secondary to that. Even "defending" women, which I can assure you, is not needed. We can take care of ourselves very well, thank you very much.
Obviously not since Roe versus Wade was overturned and you allowed it to happen.

Of course I knew what you meant! That is why my response was, "Hmmm"
I'll explain this over and over I have a crippling arthritis in my fingers I have to use a voice machine it doesn't always get the words right and I don't remember the proof read especially when I'm busy with other things and I'm just checking in on here to see how the conversation is going. I don't have a whole lot of time to waste on this garbage. It shouldn't be a topic in the modern world at all. We've been through this before.

Obviously not since Roe versus Wade was overturned and you allowed it to happen.
Roe vs Wade was returned to the States, where it should have been all along. Any Middle School U.S. history student can explain why.

I'll explain this over and over I have a crippling arthritis in my fingers I have to use a voice machine it doesn't always get the words right and I don't remember the proof read especially when I'm busy with other things
I understand. As I explained, I understood what you were saying, and I merely acknowledged it with a non-committal 'hmm'. I am very sorry as I meant no offense. Believe me, I am used to misspellings, auto-corrections, etc. If I can't figure them out, I will ask. Otherwise, I simply regard them as being spelled correctly, because I am certain the correct spelling was the intent, and it is intent that matters.

Roe vs Wade was returned to the States, where it should have been all along. Any Middle School U.S. history student can explain why.
Incorrect, the whole reason Roe versus Wade came into being was because States had put in place such egregious abortion laws women were killing themselves left and right. The only difference today is, a minority opinion has gotten control of the supreme Court and is not serving Justice anymore. They have their own agenda. These three new justices followed Thomas's and scalia's minority opinion on the subject. That alarm should make it illegal.

Incorrect, the whole reason Roe versus Wade came into being was because States had put in place such egregious abortion laws women were killing themselves left and right. The only difference today is, a minority opinion has gotten control of the supreme Court and is not serving Justice anymore. They have their own agenda. These three new justices followed Thomas's and scalia's minority opinion on the subject. That alarm should make it illegal.
Regardless, it was an Unconstitutional Supreme Court ruling. The lawyer who argued the case agrees with that, said there was no way it should have passed. Constitutionally, State legislatures are responsible for legalizing this issue. Not even the U.S. Legislative branch can Constitutionally legislate for abortion until it can first pass an Amendment to the Constitution. Until that time, abortion laws are in the hands of the State Legislatures.

Today's Justices are right to be concerned that the Supreme Court adjudicate all matters based on the Constitution alone. Their concern, rightly, is Supreme Court behavior not reproduction behavior.

Regardless, it was an Unconstitutional Supreme Court ruling. The lawyer who argued the case agrees with that, said there was no way it should have passed. Constitutionally, State legislatures are responsible for legalizing this issue. Not even the U.S. Legislative branch can Constitutionally legislate for abortion until it can first pass an Amendment to the Constitution. Until that time, abortion laws are in the hands of the State Legislatures.

Today's Justices are right to be concerned that the Supreme Court adjudicate all matters based on the Constitution alone. Their concern, rightly, is Supreme Court behavior not reproduction behavior.
That's just it, it isn't unconstitutional except by this minority opinion group what you taking over the supreme Court in a devious manner. It should be totally unacceptable to the American people. Crap like this doesn't happen in America it only happens to replace it like Russia.

Life is not always the first priority.. like in cases of war. If an evil enemy (saracens, etc) are invading your country, you can't put Life first. You may be asked to give up your life for a cause and letting evil people take over your country.. What better cause is there to fight for?

Please take note, America.. in November

and in 2024

Life is not always the first priority.. like in cases of war. If an evil enemy (saracens, etc) are invading your country, you can't put Life first. You may be asked to give up your life for a cause and letting evil people take over your country.. What better cause is there to fight for?

Please take note, America.. in November

and in 2024
And who do you think the evil people are ?

If life is your priority then the women that are already here should have their rights to live as they need to. The death penalty shouldn't exist. War certain exist. Condemning anyone for their sexual orientation shouldn't exist. But I don't see that happening anytime soon people are still very bigoted and prejudiced. Old habits are hard to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back