Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choice means there is a priority. Once again, the reason some are against abortion is because of the belief that human life is the greatest priority.

As far as a woman can have more children if she wants to, the one thing she cannot have is the unique life she killed. I am almost sure you would never tell a grieving parent, "Just have another one" because you understand the one that was lost is unique and irreplaceable.

Human life is the greatest priority. How does that change the discussion?
You said it incorrectly, - it's the possibility of human life, they all don't make it. Even your God commits abortion, but when he does it they call it a miscarriage. In fact most pregnancies do not come to fruition in the natural world., If they did this planet would be either extremely overpopulated and close to death now or completely dead.

You said it incorrectly, - it's the possibility of human life, they all don't make it. Even your God commits abortion, but when he does it they call it a miscarriage. In fact most pregnancies do not come to fruition in the natural world., If they did this planet would be either extremely overpopulated and close to death now or completely dead.
The certainty of death at some point is guaranteed when life begins. The belief that human life is the greatest priority remains. Sure, you can look at it as God aborting after ninety-nine minutes or after ninety-nine years. Human still life has priority.

The certainty of death at some point is guaranteed when life begins. The belief that human life is the greatest priority remains. Sure, you can look at it as God aborting after ninety-nine minutes or after ninety-nine years. Human still life has priority.
And I prefer to give that priority on life to people that are already here. The world is way overpopulated and we're destroying the planet. Why do what on Earth with people want to bring people into this dying world
People have to come to their senses. Life is a blessing until it isn't. We're all on Overkill here.

And I prefer to give that priority on life to people that are already here.
I do understand. I merely wished to point out that the argument is most likely over priorities, not abortion. I--and others--have a more optimistic view of the world, this life and its purposes. That explains our belief that life is the greatest priority, and therefore our pain over the deliberate abortion of human life.

Choice means there is a priority. Once again, the reason some are against abortion is because of the belief that human life is the greatest priority.

As far as a woman can have more children if she wants to, the one thing she cannot have is the unique life she killed. I am almost sure you would never tell a grieving parent, "Just have another one" because you understand the one that was lost is unique and irreplaceable.

Human life is the greatest priority. How does that change the discussion?

Terminating an unwanted pregnancy is not like losing a child.

I do understand. I merely wished to point out that the argument is most likely over priorities, not abortion. I--and others--have a more optimistic view of the world, this life and its purposes. That explains our belief that life is the greatest priority, and therefore our pain over the deliberate abortion of human life.
You can believe anything you want as long as you don't try to dictate those beliefs on everyone else that's when it goes wrong that's what you're not entitled to.

You can believe anything you want as long as you don't try to dictate those beliefs on everyone else that's when it goes wrong that's what you're not entitled to.
If you're that sensitive, you weren't meant for this world. Above all else you have to be practical in this world and myob.

www.hrw.org what life is like when abortion is banned July 10th., 2019. Not a pretty picture no matter how you try to spin it.

Terminating an unwanted pregnancy is not like losing a child.
I have been with grieving mothers who lost a child; I have been with grieving mothers over having had an abortion. Grief is grief.

I have been with grieving mothers who lost a child; I have been with grieving mothers over having had an abortion. Grief is grief.

And? If a woman is grieving after an abortion, why did she have it? Did someone else force her to terminate the pregnancy?

I was attempting to explain the argument, not dictate anything to anyone.

It does seem you just dictated to me. ;)

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.
#Becauseitsacult

It's especially bad when the mother who had been expecting a healthy child late in her pregnancy at the 20-week checkup finds out that the fetus has non-viable horrible defects. The best solution at that point is an abortion immediately. This is the main reason putting time limits on abortions is ridiculous. Every step of pregnancy is filled with hazards no one can predict. Recently in Texas a woman facing that situation had to go out of state to have an abortion and was heckled at when she arrived at the clinic in that state by cruel anti-abortion advocates.

There are some truly wacko team trump KKKult members posting here.

By the hyperbole you KKKult members spew, I understand your sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back