Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wordplay

By the time a woman goes in for an abortion a baby has a beating heart, unique DNA and limbs the abortionist pulls apart piece by piece
No it's reality
The anti-abortion movements has conned people into believing women are carrying a child, when they are not. A child is the end result of a pregnancy if a woman does not have an abortion. If a woman has an abortion there is no murder, she simply does not want to bring a terribly deformed child into the world and or does not want to bring a child into this world. And that is her choice, it's every woman's choice to make. An abortion laws take that right away from women.

No it's reality
The anti-abortion movements has conned people into believing women are carrying a child, when they are not. A child is the end result of a pregnancy if a woman does not have an abortion. If a woman has an abortion there is no murder, she simply does not want to bring a terribly deformed child into the world and or does not want to bring a child into this world. And that is her choice, it's every woman's choice to make. An abortion laws take that right away from women.

You keep saying the same thing. It doesn't make it true. You either don't want to admit it or you're duller than I thought.

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.
CANON~ized ? He's kinda roundish. Probably make a good projectile

You keep saying the same thing. It doesn't make it true. You either don't want to admit it or you're duller than I thought.
You are ridiculous. Child- a human being between the stages of birth and puberty. Legal definition- minor.

It's wordplay

By the time a woman goes in for an abortion a baby has a beating heart, unique DNA and limbs the abortionist pulls apart piece by piece

That's such a lie. A D &C has nothing to do with pulling an embryo apart.

That's such a lie. A D &C has nothing to do with pulling an embryo apart.
The only abortion I ever witnessed where they damaged fetus. Was it still born hydrocephalic, the woman had such a terrible infection they couldn't do a C-section to remove it. In order to remove it vaginally they had to use crusher forceps to crush the head. Who knows about horror stories they spin in the anti-abortion world. In the real world it's all very practical.

No it's reality
The reality is that women are carrying a human life. Then it becomes a matter of priorities. What is more important than human life?

The reality is that women are carrying a human life. Then it becomes a matter of priorities. What is more important than human life?
That's exactly what I say what's more important than the woman's life. When it comes down to a choice they always choose the woman. Most of the time She can have more children if she wants to..

Throughout history, God has often used imperfect people to achieve the greatest feats of holiness in the church: St. Augustine, Mary Magdalene, St. Paul, Sister Claire Crockett of Northern Ireland. All were dreadful sinners who turned their lives around, and later used their vast talents for the salvation of may souls.

Might Donald Trump be the next great saint who completely turned his life around? God has already used Trump to accomplish enormous good; feats heretofore thought impossible. Trump was the vehicle God used to secure five GREAT Supreme Justices who, in the space of a few days, have undone decades of Satan’s vile agenda for America. This will save MILLIONS of souls from Hell.

With the reversal of Roe v Wade, thousands of women will immediately avoid the horrendous sin of abortion. And this ruling with change the culture. It will change people’s minds and hearts. As the years go by, approval of abortion will drop steadily. Soon, it will go the way of slavery in public opinion polls. 50 years from now, Americans will wonder how we could have been so barbaric as to allow the massacring of little babies, fully alive, still in the womb. Just as we view slavery today, so will we view abortion. And it will rapidly accelerate with this ruling.

And this is all thanks to President Trump, unlikely savior of millions of souls.

As a practicing Catholic, I just don’t believe God would use a man destined for Hell to achieve such wonderful and holy accomplishments. I’m thinking Trump in the coming years will actively convert and reaffirm himself a Christian, perhaps even a Catholic. He is clearly a man of enormous talent. He has used this great talent for the salvation of souls. His court I believe will ultimately ban abortion completely, through a personhood for the unborn ruling. His court just today ruled for religious freedom in the case of the football coach. In the future, they will likely turn back the sordid gay marriage ruling, and undo the ill-founded Griswold decision on birth control.

God can seem to act slowly or not at all; then in a flurry, He destroys everything Satan built up for years. Swiftly and irrevocably. It is truly amazing to watch. And Donald Trump was the engine of it all, as appointed by God.

Saint Donald Trump? I can see it happening.
I'm a Catholic and God doesn't back narcistic liars who think only for themselves. What does God think about a man who boasts about grabbing a woman's private parts?

That's exactly what I say what's more important than the woman's life.
But it is not exactly what I (and others) are saying. We are saying, What is more important than human life? The woman already possesses what some are willing to deny to another.

You have a different priority--that that one life has a greater priority than another.

But it is not exactly what I (and others) are saying. We are saying, What is more important than human life? The woman already possesses what some are willing to deny to another.

You have a different priority--that that one life has a greater priority than another.
We can either respect each other's privacy about all aspects of our lives or destroy each other. You figure it out. The anti-abortion movement is full of nosy bodies with nothing better to do than to torture other people. And get foolish public officials to count out to their whims.

When it comes down to a choice they always choose the woman. Most of the time She can have more children if she wants to..
Choice means there is a priority. Once again, the reason some are against abortion is because of the belief that human life is the greatest priority.

As far as a woman can have more children if she wants to, the one thing she cannot have is the unique life she killed. I am almost sure you would never tell a grieving parent, "Just have another one" because you understand the one that was lost is unique and irreplaceable.

Human life is the greatest priority. How does that change the discussion?

Trump is the most un-religous, un-Americam person to ever hold office.
Absolutely correct, and one actually has to seek redemption to become a saint , he boasts about all his evil acts. God isn't cheering about any of this , but somebody else is. Lucifer is waiting for his one of his best sons to join him.

Absolutely correct, and one actually has to seek redemption to become a saint , he boasts about all his evil acts. God isn't cheering about any of this , but somebody else is. Lucifer is waiting for his one of his best sons to join him.
God threw Satan out of Heaven, because he acted like Trump.

We can either respect each other's privacy about all aspects of our lives or destroy each other. You figure it out. The anti-abortion movement is full of nosy bodies with nothing better to do than to torture other people. And get foolish public officials to count out to their whims.
Are you asserting that privacy is the greatest priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back