What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 SAINT Donald Trump? A canonized Saint? I can see this happening. Nothing is Impossible With God.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The New Testament Church beginning with the apostles to the RESURRECTED CHRIST condemns homosexuality as an ABOMINATION
Those abominations are from the Old testament just in case you didn't know that. They are supposed to be irrelevant to Christians. I suppose you would go to hell if you ate seafood too. Abominations were simple tribal regulations to ensure maximum growth and security of the tribe.

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
Those abominations are from the Old testament just in case you didn't know that.

Prove it. And no nothing you've posted in this thread has proven what you've maintained.

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
The only thing immoral about homosexuality is the people condemning it.
I assume you are homosexual and don't want to be condemned. But the only moral sexual activity is between one man and one woman during their lives.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I assume you are homosexual and don't want to be condemned. But the only moral sexual activity is between one man and one woman during their lives.
And THAT is exactly where Jesus said homosexuality is sin.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Prove it. And no nothing you've posted in this thread has proven what you've maintained.
If you do not even understand it the abominations are listed in the book proverbs of the Old testament as well as mentioned in Leviticus in the Old testament then I can't help you.

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you do not even understand it the abominations are listed in the book proverbs of the Old testament as well as mentioned in Leviticus in the Old testament then I can't help you.
They are listed.

But you've shown no proof that Peter, Paul or anyone in the New Testament "copied" their condemnations of homosexuality from there.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You assume a lot, and the Christian Church assumed a lot. That is where you're both went wrong. Heterosexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that. Religion has not and cannot prove it is a sin or wrong in any way but they can say that. In years to come they will eventually admit they were wrong. Lies don't last forever. Hatred is either going to die or kill us all. It's one of the choices we have in this life, you choose love or you choose hate. There isn't much between ground.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay show me where Jesus said that.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and join unto his WIFE and the TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. Mark 10:7

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has Trump had two documented instances of performing miracles? After all that's what you need.
I guess you could say it's a miracle he was ever elected once ( not by the popular vote, but by the electoral college, unfortunately it counted. ).

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and join unto his WIFE and the TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH. Mark 10:7
That is correct for heterosexual people . Jesus never addressed homosexual people.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that
These are perversions of normal sexuality and the practice is something you must FIGHT. Some like sex with animals. Some fantasize about sex with children. These are "normal" to some, but they are great sins and a cross SOME struggle with daily. Just because you "feel" something doesn't mean God approves

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are perversions of normal sexuality and the practice is something you must FIGHT. Some like sex with animals. Some fantasize about sex with children. These are "normal" to some, but they are great sins and a cross SOME struggle with daily. Just because you "feel" something doesn't mean God approves
I understand that is the religious teacher but God gave us a brain to use in science tells us now that was a mistaken idea. I understand old ideas are hard to let go but one that's based on prejudice should be a lot easier to let go.

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
You assume a lot, and the Christian Church assumed a lot. That is where you're both went wrong. Heterosexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality are normal sexual orientations. Science has proven that.

Even scientists have their own biases

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is correct for heterosexual people . Jesus never addressed homosexual people.
He defined marriage and the ONLY place God ordains sex

• Love
Reactions: FJB

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List