Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives

DeenThomas

Rookie
Feb 4, 2015
Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives John Rosenthal

This week in Harris County, Texas three young children were shot with unsecured guns found by children. Two of these children are dead due to accidental self-inflictedwounds. One of the children, aged 6, remains hospitalized after being shot by a younger brother. Each of these three families has been forever changed by a few moments in time. The local sheriff appears to be forever changed by these tragedies as well. He called a press conference after the third shooting to advocate for safe gun storage, he is quoted as saying "I beg of you, help us to keep from having to respond to tragedy that can be prevented."

Well, gun-owners please tell me, why are you think that your guns "Will not kill anybody" while everyday wee see such articles? Why you can't understand that guns aren't necessary? Why u r still buy yourself new 9mm to your birthday?
Why you think that you are very good man and will never kill somebody, but only until you kill somebody by yourself?!

I don't need an excuse to buy a gun any more than you need one to get another dildo. And please, keep your dildo collection away from the children.

Oh no doubt guns should be kept under lock and key with children around.
Whenever my Niece comes over I have to make the rounds and gather up all the firearms laying around the house.
It's pretty crazy to have three of them this close when you normally have 69 of these cases a year.
And then you have the crazy chick who stabbed her infant daughter to death in the front yard the other day.

Well....the stats are these...

There are over 320 million people in the United States.

There are over 320 million guns in private hands...

There are over 11.1 million people carrying guns for self defense....

Each year...6-700 accidental deaths by gun......

Each year 60-70 children are killed by accidents with guns....

Each year...on average, law abiding citizens use guns 1.6 million times to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....

So, each child killed by an accident with a gun is tragic......but the number is tiny compared to the population, and the number of people who use guns without having an accident.

I don't need an excuse to buy a gun any more than you need one to get another dildo. And please, keep your dildo collection away from the children.
Of course. typical reaction of idiot with nightstand full of guns.
you can't post something except foolish insults. You also haven't got any real arguments, that's why you often write something like this!
And you will never change your mind, only because u r fool and opinion of others doesn't matter for you, that's why i will answer to you like YOU do!

Safe Gun Storage Saves Lives John Rosenthal

This week in Harris County, Texas three young children were shot with unsecured guns found by children. Two of these children are dead due to accidental self-inflictedwounds. One of the children, aged 6, remains hospitalized after being shot by a younger brother. Each of these three families has been forever changed by a few moments in time. The local sheriff appears to be forever changed by these tragedies as well. He called a press conference after the third shooting to advocate for safe gun storage, he is quoted as saying "I beg of you, help us to keep from having to respond to tragedy that can be prevented."

Well, gun-owners please tell me, why are you think that your guns "Will not kill anybody" while everyday wee see such articles? Why you can't understand that guns aren't necessary? Why u r still buy yourself new 9mm to your birthday?
Why you think that you are very good man and will never kill somebody, but only until you kill somebody by yourself?!
My gun is almost always safely stored in a holster in my waist band. Right now, it is safely stored in my bath robe pocket. Accidental shootings like these are tragic, but statistically extremely rare. Why don't you worry about the gang bangers and drug dealers in Chicago? Or do you condone those deaths so you can use them as statistics in your fight to ban guns all together?
One piece of advice. Drunk posting is dumb, but happens, but starting new threads while ossified is remarkably stupid.

Obviously you need to watch out for the kids but guns aren't the only way they get dead or injured. The funny thing is that the same people that have no problem throwing many millions of unborn babies in the trash are the same ones that get worked up over a few negligent deaths.

good post and info '2Aguy' . A little perspective is always good . He11 , more kids drown in home swimming pools and lots of other situations . Too bad when any kid dies prematurely .

you can't post something except foolish insults. You also haven't got any real arguments, that's why you often write something like this!
And you will never change your mind, only because u r fool and opinion of others doesn't matter for you, that's why i will answer to you like YOU do!
As if the purpose of your post was a discussion and perhaps changing your mind. You're another hack that pees at the sight of a gun. Let the grownups have them, you play with your toys. Deal?

As if the purpose of your post was a discussion and perhaps changing your mind. You're another hack that pees at the sight of a gun. Let the grownups have them, you play with your toys. Deal?

I have a feeling we have seen this poster before, under a different name.

Well, gun-owners please tell me, why are you think that your guns "Will not kill anybody" while everyday wee see such articles?
The gun in my dresser will not kill anyone.
Someone might kill himself or someone else with it, but it will not kill anyone.
Why you can't understand that guns aren't necessary?
You don't understand this question.

good post and info '2Aguy' . A little perspective is always good . He11 , more kids drown in home swimming pools and lots of other situations . Too bad when any kid dies prematurely .

To put it in perspective, imagine if terrorists killed 600 people. Then it would be quite the big deal.

only because if that happened I would take the deaths personally Brian . Same as the trade towers or Pearl Harbor . But these childhood deaths are a shame but I personally am not willing to do anything to stop them other than teach MY kids to be careful .

guns killed more children under five years old than law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty (81 deaths versus 46 deaths)

guns killed more children under five years old than law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty (81 deaths versus 46 deaths)
I have a six year old in my home along with my wife they know what guns are, they know what they are used for, they know where there are and know what to do with them. I pitty the sole that was lost but I have no remorse for the man or woman that did not teach the family on the importance of knowing what the tool was and how to use it safely.

158164_600.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back