Safe and effective

1638720877135.jpeg

My ASS......
I have no doubt that your ass is not safe and effective. With so much crap coming out of it, how can it be...oh, wait..that's your mouth. :)

You're gonna have to wait for the tail of the tape on this one. The batches expiration date may or may not have had something to do with this.

My ASS......
The left knows that the more lies they pump out, the less their mindless followers are willing to trust the truth.
The truth isn't the facts. The truth is who is the source, nothing more.
Their followers are so mindless that they actually don't mind that Democrats are claiming that African-American politicians are White Supremacists.....just because they're in the GOP.
You could take a statement and read it off to these idiots and claim it was Trump that said it and automatically they'd call the statement racist......but then if you reveal that it was Biden that really said it.....you'd get a bunch of sheepish looks and an attempt to change the subject.

I have no doubt that your ass is not safe and effective. With so much crap coming out of it, how can it be...oh, wait..that's your mouth. :)

You're gonna have to wait for the tail of the tape on this one. The batches expiration date may or may not have had something to do with this.
Poor handling maybe but the US VAERS reports make it well withing range of dangerous. You play vax roulette. I'm not so inclined

In the article? This. . . this is outrageous.

"The suspended batch would be put into storage and could be used later for other groups like adults, Truong added."

I want to know, if there are any of these folks in the Covidian cult, that would be willing to get their "booster," from that batch.

:auiqs.jpg:

Normal folks would want that entire batch shit canned. The establishment cares more about profit than human life. :rolleyes:

Poor handling maybe but the US VAERS reports make it well withing range of dangerous. You play vax roulette. I'm not so inclined
I actually saw an interview with a director, or some doctor associated with analyzing that VAERS data, and the batch numbers. . . and it turns out, some batches have a higher chance of giving folks adverse reactions than others.

What she was trying to determine, was if these batches tended to be sent to particular areas of the nation or not. . . IOW? "A purposeful conspiracy." That? Seems a little out there. . even for me.

But, there were no conclusions as of the date of that video.

The upshot? It might be no mistake that those counties and areas of the nation that tend to vote GOP have higher hospitalizations, and it might, not, in fact, have to do with, "vaccine hesitancy," as the propaganda, would have us believe.

Or it might. I can't say.

My ASS......
Oops, forgot to read your own article again.

"Of these, 17 had severe reactions"

"The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities."

" Over 56,700 doses have been administered."

In the article? This. . . this is outrageous.

"The suspended batch would be put into storage and could be used later for other groups like adults, Truong added."

I want to know, if there are any of these folks in the Covidian cult, that would be willing to get their "booster," from that batch.

:auiqs.jpg:

Normal folks would want that entire batch shit canned. The establishment cares more about profit than human life. :rolleyes:
They'll save that batch for Trump Supporters.

Trump attempted to stop travel between China and the USA in fall of 2019.
The DEMENTOCRATS REFUSED to have any of it. THEY are the ones responsible.
How about taking credit for a vaccine and then refusing to urge people to get it? That’s high-level sociopathic shit right there and why Trump is on the top of the killer list.

Forum List

Back