Safe and Effective: The Fauci Moving Target

He was too dumb to realize that retarded people like yourself would welcome a new variant with open arms. Personally I could see it coming a mile away since I have seen your posts before.
how did i do that? i voted for the guy that had the policy to keep untested people out

huh? is resorting to fantasy the xiden cult defense?
Huh? Now youre retarded? This is offense and why that fat fuckup Drumpf lost. He let the virus in because he welcomed white europeans carrying the virus in with open arms. If you guys believed in science you would already know this.

Actually it does in several ways

It cut the likelihood of catching covid by 50% or better (as much as 80%) and it cuts the number of days that you are contagious from 10 to three.

And oh yea...it keep you from dying if you do get it (well over 95%)
Dipshit, viral loads in the mouths and throats of both vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same. The vaccine is irrelevant in those areas.

Dipshit, viral loads in the mouths and throats of both vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same. The vaccine is irrelevant in those areas.
That has been said yes...but for unvaxxed that lasts 10 days...and only three for vaxxed

Huh? Now youre retarded? This is offense and why that fat fuckup Drumpf lost. He let the virus in because he welcomed white europeans carrying the virus in with open arms. If you guys believed in science you would already know this.
nah bro he had a travel ban from europe.

try again.

y’all called him xenophobic for doing that too

y’all called him xenophobic for doing that too
I called him a fuckup like I always did and still do. How you gone ban China but not ban Europe? Doesnt that stupid mother fucker know how small the world is? BTW, thanks for admitting you lied. Why would anyone call Drumpf xenophobic if he banned everyone at the same time?

I called him a fuckup like I always did and still do. How you gone ban China but not ban Europe? Doesnt that stupid mother fucker know how small the world is? BTW, thanks for admitting you lied. Why would anyone call Drumpf xenophobic if he banned everyone at the same time?
he ban europe too…silly dembot

He didnt have a travel ban from the start. He only did that after it was too damn late. You need to come better than that.
well i he ban happened in response to the pandemic and it’s spread

why would you ban all travel when at first we just thought it was a flu like virus in china?

the issue now is, we know all we know about the virus. in jan 2020 we didn’t know as much…and xiden still did what he did on the border which brought in the xiden variant, and created the xiden dem pandemic, eight when trump had ended the chinese pandemic

Forum List

Back