Safe And Effective ®

Satire was prophetic.

The prophecy:

A person with a license to practice medicine who thinks she’s a doctor:

People thinking people should be vaccinated, just rips your ass up doesn't?
Try a soothing ointment.
1632499720144.png

Dude. The vaccine offers you no protection. LOLOL If the democrats told you to stick butter up your ass you'd do it. WOULDN"T YOU!! :auiqs.jpg:

Would the anal swab make you happy? LOLOLOL

It’s not so much satire as a fundamental misunderstanding about how vaccines work in a public health setting.

I guess you guys forgot what herd immunity is after talking about it for a year.
Forget "herd immunity." You have no fucking clue what "immunity" means.

:laughing0301:

They are this stupid, people. I gave humanity way too much credit.

Forget "herd immunity." You have no fucking clue what "immunity" means.

:laughing0301:

They are this stupid, people. I gave humanity way too much credit.
Stupid people like yourself used to know they were stupid.

Now you all think that you're experts because you see dumb shit on Facebook and think you know everything.

Based on what we have seen from the CDC and the doctors pimping the vax, it is, at the very minimum, ineffective.

Can we all at least agree on that?

I mean, if a fully vaxxed person can spread the virus to unvaccinated family members, what exactly does the vaccine do?

Based on what we have seen from the CDC and the doctors pimping the vax, it is, at the very minimum, ineffective.

Can we all at least agree on that?

I mean, if a fully vaxxed person can spread the virus to unvaccinated family members, what exactly does the vaccine do?
I can tell you this much.

If the vaccine was good for Americans, Democrats would oppose it and do all they could to keep it away from Americans.

Forum List

Back