Safe And Effective ®

Seriously, you folks are still asking? Look it up, playing dumb or being dumb at this point in the game isn't going to cut it.
I know it's a vaccine. I don't know why you think it isn't a vaccine. I've asked a bunch of you, but none of you ever can seem to figure out why it's not a vaccine.

I know it's a vaccine. I don't know why you think it isn't a vaccine. I've asked a bunch of you, but none of you ever can seem to figure out why it's not a vaccine.
Not

a

biological

preparation

In other words, they didn't take the virus itself and grow it and use the biological material to inject into people.

It’s mRNA. That’s pretty biological.
Look, if you want to sit around making shit up, don't bother responding.

mRNA is not a vaccine, as the word was intended up until 2019. It is not prepared like a vaccine and does not inject particles of the virus into the recipient, like a vaccine. All it does is trick the cells into producing proteins. It is VERY unstable and does not have NEARLY the long-term effectiveness of an actual vaccine. Thus, a booster is needed every few months.

The mRNA injection is a pretty ineffective fraud that requires at least 2 injections a year to keep it active. A REAL vaccine would be good for at least a decade. Natural immunity is nearly a lifetime of effectiveness.

mRNA is NOT effective.

Look, if you want to sit around making shit up, don't bother responding.

mRNA is not a vaccine, as the word was intended up until 2019. It is not prepared like a vaccine and does not inject particles of the virus into the recipient, like a vaccine. All it does is trick the cells into producing proteins. It is VERY unstable and does not have NEARLY the long-term effectiveness of an actual vaccine. Thus, a booster is needed every few months.

The mRNA injection is a pretty ineffective fraud that requires at least 2 injections a year to keep it active. A REAL vaccine would be good for at least a decade. Natural immunity is nearly a lifetime of effectiveness.

mRNA is NOT effective.
mRNA is VERY biological. In fact, there's mRNA inside you RIGHT NOW! AHHH!

The mRNA vaccine is perfectly applicable under the definition you gave. Sorry if that bums you out but it's true.

Lots of vaccines don't use viral particles. Hep B's vaccine is viral surface antigen that is grown out of genetically modified yeast. As for effectiveness, check how many polio vaccines you got as a kid. It should have been 4. Are you telling me the polio vaccine is ineffective just because it took 4 shots?

Forum List

Back