Sadly, Professor Noam Chomsky is right

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
"The history of life on earth refutes the claim that it's better to be smart than stupid."

-- Noam Chomsky, linguist

Source: Reader's Digest (print edition), February, 2018.

I find it amusing that Chomsky has made millions denigrating the Capitalist System.

Like a whore selling chastity belts.

They're all like that. Al Gore got rich selling coal, then got even richer selling a scam to "reverse" the damage his coal did. Barack Obama got rich selling books and $500,000 speeches while he was whining about income inequality. The Biden crew got rich on the backs of the poor people they claimed they were "helping". They're all scum.

I used to have a great deal of respect for Professor Chomsky until Trump Derangement Syndrome killed half his brain cells.

Yes.

I wish that the professor would just stick to language.

I find it amusing that Chomsky has made millions denigrating the Capitalist System.

Like a whore selling chastity belts.

They're all like that. Al Gore got rich selling coal, then got even richer selling a scam to "reverse" the damage his coal did. Barack Obama got rich selling books and $500,000 speeches while he was whining about income inequality. The Biden crew got rich on the backs of the poor people they claimed they were "helping". They're all scum.
That's not even mentioning the history of the Clintons and their ongoing shady dealings dating back to the 80's and 90's. Clinton Foundation still under many investigations.

Forum List

Back